four

"Go out with me?" Taehyung asked once more.

Celeste shook her head. "Words mean nothing when your heart isn't really in it, Taehyung-ssi. It's the actions that really matter."

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"What would you do for Yeji?" Celeste asked. "That's the question you should be thinking of. Goodbye, Taehyung-ssi, I'll see you in Potions."

He sighed to himself as everyone else looked at him. "What are you lot all looking at? Don't you have something better to do?"

Everyone immediately looked somewhere else and busied themselves. He hopped off the table as Yoongi walked in the room.

"Celeste just passed me with a smile on her face. I reckon you had something to do with that?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You reckon nothing, mate. Now, help me flirt with Yeji."

Yoongi sighed. "It hasn't worked the first couple hundred times, but I'm willing to try for you."

Taehyung clapped Yoongi's back. "That's the spirit! Man, am I glad to have you as a friend."

"Well, I find that hurtful."

Taehyung and Yoongi turned around to find Namjoon with a muffin in his hand and a book wedged in his armpit.

"Namjoon! Where've you been off to? The library, I reckon?" Taehyung asked.

"The library you reckon is correct."

"Smart ass," Yoongi commented with a snort.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask my ass? Here, it's been real calm today."

Namjoon turned around and stuck his butt out. Yoongi rolled his eyes and shoved his back.

"Pig," Yoongi muttered.

"The correct term is werewolf," Taehyung whispered.