1

"I'm missing you."

Jennie's pov

I was walking down the street. The scenery was amazing. It's spring now.

Time flies so fast.

It's been 10 years since I met him. My childhood friend. My sunshine. The person who made me happy even though I'm so down that day. The day when my mother died.

The day when I lost the most precious person in the world. The day when she gave birth to me.

"Happy birthday to me~" I mumbled as my tears start rolling down my face.

I reached my hideout. The tree house in the playground. My mother and I build this tree house together with my father.

Where is he? He's in his new wife. Yes. He married her a year after my mom died. I was so angry that day so I decided to move out. I lived in an apartment provided by him.

As I reached the treehouse, memories flooded my mind.

My childhood friend.

My mom.

The happy memories we made. I open the box where a simple cake was placed. I light the candle.

"Bogoshipda." I mumbled. I miss the days that we play here. I miss you Chestnut. Where are you now? Are you happy in Daegu? I wish you are. Living in Seoul sucks. Living without you is sad. I wish to see you again.

I closed my eyes as I blow the candle.

--

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! STOP NOW!"

"I'M DIZZY! JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER STOP NOW OR ELSE-WOOAAAHHH!"

"WOOOOOOHHHH!''

I saw three boys playing with the merry-go-round. Seriously? Aren't they too old for playgrounds? Ah Kim Jennie mind your own business.

"The world is revolving." The smallest one said.

"My head is spinning." The man with a gucci shirt commented.

"It's fun." I guess it's 'jungkook'.

"Hyung! There's a treehouse! Let's climb!" 'Jungkook' said. I immediately wiped my tears. I put the cake in the box and went outside. I'm almost down but my hand slipped.

"Aaaahhhh!" I thought I was going to land in the floor but I feel arms wrapped around me. I stared in his face, it's perfect. His pointy nose, crystal eyes and pinkish lips.

"Uhhmm, how about you get up now?" He said.

Oh my gosh! I immediately stand up.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed.

"Is it your birthday today?" The smallest one asked.

"How did you know?"

"Your cake, it was ruined." 'Jungkook' said.

"I'm Park Jimin, you are?" He asked.

"Huh? Ah! Kim Jennie." I shook his hand.

"Nice name, Jeon Jungkook. By the way, you don't know us?" He asked.

"I know your group but I don't know you individual names hehe." I said. As a matter of fact, we are in the same batch.

"So you study in Bangtan High too?" Gucci boy asked. I blushed.

"Yeah." I said.

"What's your year level?" Jimin asked, again.

"Actually were batchmates." I said.

"How come I didn't see you in school." so many questions.

"I'm just a nobody." I stated.

"Aaahh."

"Let's be friends." They all said in unison.

"What?"

"Let's be friends." Said the gucci boy.

"Btw, my name is Kim Taehyung. Hi new friend!" He showed his rectangular smile. So cute.

I thought he's the silent type like me but he's exactly the opposite.