3

"In this world full of fake people, treasure the real ones."

Jennie's pov

"We have transferees class, Ms. Kim, Ms. Manoban and Ms. Park please introduce yourselves." Our proffesor said as three girls walk in the classrooms.

"Annyeong! Kim Jisoo-imnida! Please take care of us!'' The one with the red hair said. She looks like a model.

"Uhmm, Lalisa Manoban. Nice to meet you." The shy one said. She looks like a nerd I guess? Because of her glasses and a bunch of books in her hands. Yah Kim Jennie, stop judging others!

"My name is Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosè. Uhm, please take care of us and nice meeting you all. Hope we all get close!" I think she's a bubbly one, opposite of me.

"Ok, you can sit where you want." The proffesor said.

They sit around me, geez. I felt uncomfortable. I thought they will sit in front because there were a bunch of 'gorgeous' looking girls there but they sit around me. Just-

"Hi! I'm Rosè! What's your name?" Okay, she's talking to me now.

"Ah, I'm Kim Jennie." I said.

"Nice name, I'm Jisoo. And she's Lalisa but you can call her Lisa for short, she's shy hehe." Jisoo said. Okay, so what am I supposed to say?

"Can we be friends? You're the only one we think that's good and real in this classroom. The girls in front are so-geez fake. Pleaseee???" Rosè asked as I nodded my head.

"Yey! She's now our friend!'' Jisoo said while Lisa just smiled at me. I smiled back.

"So? Can you tour us in the campus later. Pliissshhh??" Okay, Rosè is acting cute now.

"Like she have a choice! No one can resist your charms!" Jisoo put a thumbs up.

"Sure."

--

Break time. And I'm with these three girls with different personalities.

"So what do you want? My treat!" Jisoo aked me.

"It's alrig-"

"No! You're our new friend so we are going to treat you!" Rosè said.

"Ok."

Jisoo ordered while me, Rosè and Lisa find a seat. We sat at a table near the window.

"They're with sadako. Geez, poor them." I hear someone commented.

"Excuse me? Are you talking about us?" Rosè asked the man.

"Of course not, we are talking about her," he points at me, "why are the gorgeous ladies with her, the school's nobody?'' Like I care.

"Oops."

An iced tea was splashed over the boy's face. Jisoo raised her hand.

"My fault." The boy walked out.

"Hahahaha! How dare him mess with us!" Jisoo laughed.

"You don't need to waste an iced tea for him. Like I care about their opinions." I said to them.

"That's our girl! But I don't regret what have I done! Hahahahah!"

--

"So this is the school's rooftop, this is where I often hang out when I have free time." I said.

"It's peaceful here." Lisa commented.

"I like it." Jisoo said.

We walked down and we found a room. There was letters in the room's door.

BTS.

"Behind The Scene?"

"Back to school?"

"Uhm, we shouldn't enter that room. It's the kingkas room." I said.

"Woah! Like F4?" Rosè said.

"I guess so." I said.

"Let's keep moving." I said again.

We were about to go down when the door opens.

"Yow Jennie!" Jimin said.

"Hi noona!" Jungkook greeted me.

"So she's Jennie." a white haired boy said.

"I'm Min Yoongi, you can call me Suga. Please take care of your heart." What does he mean?

"So who are these beautiful ladies?" Jimin asked.

"Ah, she's Jisoo, Lisa and Rosè." I said.

"Uhm, hello. Nice to meet you." Jimin said.

"Us too."

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE MY COOKIES?!" we heard loud noises inside the room.

"Hyungs! We have guests!" Jungkook shouted inside. Four other boys including Taehyung comes out.

"Hi! I'm Kim Namjoon." The pink-haired guy said.

"Jung Hoseok, just call me J-hope!" He waved his hand.

"Kim Seokjin, Hi!" Then he look at us.

"Wait, have we met before?" Seokjin asked Jisoo.

"Ah! You're the windy guy!" She said.

"You're the girl that I've met this morning!" Seokjin said. I think he mumbled 'the rude girl'.

"Kim Taehyung. Annyeong!" As usual, he showed his rectangular smile. So cute!

"Kim Jisoo, Nice meeting you all." And then she looked at Seokjin.

"Lisa Manoban. Hello." She's shy. But she's so cute!

"Rosè." I guess Chaeyoung is not on the mood today. She looked at Jimin and rolled her eyes. I smell something fishy.

"Rosè, what a beautiful name. May I ask your surname?" Jimin said. Tss, playboy.

"Park. And my real name is Chaeyoung, Park Fucking Jimin." And then she walked out.

What is happening?