5

"It's better to sleep than to see the misery of the world."

Jennie's pov

I kept on snatching Lisa's phone but I always failed. This kid.

On our way to the food court we saw a furniture shop and there's so many people in there.

"What's happening there? Let's take a look!" She dragged me again. Poor me.

"He's so handsome."

"Omo, I want to buy that bed."

"No, I want the man."

There's a man lying in a bed in a furniture shop. And guess what? It's Min Yoongi of BTS. He's sleeping so comfortably.

"Is he one of the BTS guys?" Lisa asked and I nodded. I get my phone and texted Jimin. Where did I got that? He texted me. Where did he get my number? I don't know.

Me: Jimin, we saw Yoongi in the furniture shop in the mall. He's sleeping -.-

Chim-chim: thank you, we can't find him and we're really hungry. That hyung. We're on our way.

Don't me, he said to name it like that. I don't know why. After a few minutes. Jimin along with Jungkook came. Jimi looked at me with a clueless look.

"Is that you Noona?" Jungkook asked.

"Jennie?!/Noona?!" They both scream at the same time.

"You look beautiful, nice hairstyle." Jimin commented. I thanked Jimin and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook looks at Lisa and then he blushed. I think someone is crushing on our maknae.

"Noona you look beautiful, You too Lisa." And then he blushed again. Lisa thanked and smiled at him which made Jungkook red.

"Anyway, thank you for letting us know. This bothersome hyung! We're super duper hungry, we're waiting for him to come but look! He's just sleeping here! Kamsahamnida."

"Welcome." I just said. They go near to Yoongi.

"Hey Kookie, wake him up." Jimin said to Jungkook.

"Why me? I don't want to get beaten." He said.

"I'm older than you." Jimin said.

"But I'm taller." Jungkook statement makes Lisa laugh.

"You rude kid!"

"Can we ask you a favor?" Jimin said to me.

"Noona, please wake him up for us. We don't want a beating. Jebaaalll~~" he shows an aegyo. How can I resist that?

"Okay." I said.

"Uhmm, Yoongi." I shake his shoulders. He flinch and then go back to sleep.

"Yoongi wake up." I said again. He won't wake up.

"Just say 'yoongi has no swag' ppali." Jimin said. Okay.

"Yoongi has no swag." I said and then he wakes up immediately.

"Who said that I don't have swag?" The two just point at me.

"Jimin is the one who tell me to said so." I said.

"PARK JIMIN." and the two start to run. I looked at Lisa.

"Kaja, i think they're waiting for us." I dragged Lisa out of the shop.

"NOONA HELP US!"

"SAVE MEEEEE!"

I just laugh. They're funny.

"They're crazy." Lisa said.

"But cute." She added.

--

"Yah! Why are you late? Bae go pa!" Jisoo said with a pout.

"Stop pouting you looks like a duck." Rosè said.

"A beautiful duck." She stated.

"Yes, a beautiful duck with no boyfriend since birth." Rosè teases.

"At least I don't have to deal with heartbreaks." Jisoo said.

"Both of you! Stop!" Lisa stopped the both.

"Yah! We're older than you!"

"But I'm smarter." Yes. She told me that she accelerated because of her high grades as well as Jungkook.

"Let's eat." I said and they both look at me.

"Uhm, who are you talking with miss?" I think they're joking.

"Lisa-ah." I snapped Lisa's back.

"Unnies! She's Jennie-unnie!" She said. They just look at me with a shocked face.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Omo! You're so beautiful!" They both get they're cellphone and take a picture of me. Not again.

"Yah! Delete that!" I shouted but they just ignore me and continue their business with their phone. I tried stealing one but I always fail.

Kim Jisoo @chichuu
Meet our new friend, Kim Jennie.

Kim Jisoo @chichuu Meet our new friend, Kim Jennie