2

"I like the rain because it hides my tears."

Jennie's pov

"It's raining." I said as I open my umbrella.

I'm going to be late now. Tch. Who would care?

--

"Sadako is here." Someone said as I enter the room. Who cares about their opinions?

"Her hair is almost covering half of her face." The girl with pink hair said. Mind your own business, tss.

I stuck my headphones on my ears while waiting for the professor to come.

"Yah! Sadako that's my seat!" A girl with thick make-up approached me. I just stared at her without any emotions in my eyes.

"Move!" She pushed me. Geez, this bitch is getting on my nerves. I was about to get slapped but a hand stopped her.

"Jungkook-oppa wae?"

"Wanna mess with us?" Taehyung said. He's so scary.

"But this is my seat!" She insisted.

"Is there a name written on it? None right? So get away before I push you like what you did to her." Jimin said. They're so scary. The girl run away.

"Gwaenchana?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah." I look like a fucking damsel in distress.

"Kook, what are you doing? Stop staring blankly!" Jimin punch Jungkook in the arms.

"S--sshee j-ju-sst ca--lle-d m-mee o-oop--pa."

"Hashtag Jungshookt." Taehyung said while laughing.

"HOW DARE HER CALLED ME OPPA?! I'M MUCH YOUNGER THAN HER! JUST LOOK AT HER FACE! SHE LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN!" really jungshookt. I started to laugh.

They just stared at me.

"You laugh?"

"I thought she's always pokerface."

"Hashtag jungshookt."

--

Taehyung's pov

She's cute when she laughs.

We are here at our hideout. Resting while other students are busy studying.

"Where's Jin-hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I bet he's on a cosmetic store." Suga-hyung said while playing with his phone.

"I wish!" Jin-hyung suddenly appeared with a dissapointed look.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I met a girl on my way here. She's rude! She said that I'm ugly! Just-j-just look at my face! Handsome is an understatement!" He said and we burst out laughing.

"Who's that girl? I'm gonna court her!" Jimin said.

"Unbelievable! Hahahahahahha!" Namjoon-hyung said while hugging a ryan stuff toy.

"So what now?" I asked.

"What about we made a bet?" Hoseok suggested.

"What bet?" Kookie asked.

"Yah! I'm older than you." Hoseok said as he punch jungkook's arms.

"Yah! Both of you! Stob it!" Jin-hyung said and we all laugh at his pronounciation.

"Hyungs! We met a girl." Jimin said.

"So what." Suga said as he goes back to sleep.

"She different! She's always pokerface and she didn't even know us but she studied here!"

"Yeah. That's different indeed, all of the girls in this school is fangirling on us." Namjoon said.

"So what's your point chimmy?" Hoseok asked.

"The bet. We have to make her fall in love with any of us and broke her heart in the end." Jimin stated. I think that's fun.

"That's so clichè." I commented.

"Our Taehyungie is the one who will do it!"

"Mwo?! Why me?!' I asked confusedly.

"Remember, you lost at the drag racing? All we want you to do is to toy with her feelings and you're done!''

"Ne! We didn't punish you yet!" Jungkook said.

"Okay."

"Sooooo, it will start tomorrow. You have a month to make her fall in love with you. Once she had fallen, break her heart ok?" Jimin said.

"Poor girl." Suga-hyung commented.

"I think you shouldn't do it Taehyung." Suga said again.

"You're so KJ hyung! Tae, you'll not fall for her right? After that break-up." Jimin asked.

"Don't bring back the past. I'm not going to fall in love with her." I said. I'm happy now so there's no need to bring back the past.

"I'm just warning you Taehyung. Don't make decisions you'll regret." After that Suga-hyung went outside. He's weird.