6

"Why can't I open up myself?"

Jimin's pov

"Where's Suga-hyung? I'm hungry!" Jungkook said while holding his tummy.

"Then eat my love Kookie!" I said and I formed a big heart with my arms.

"I need food not your love." He said.

"I'm hurt Kookie!" I pretend to cry.

"You can't fool me." He said.

"Yah! I'm your hyung! Call me hyung! Or do you want oppa?" He just punch me in my arms.

"Ouch! My precious arms!"

"I'm hungry!" He protested.

"Me too."

"Wait, is that Jisoo and Rosè noona?" He said while pointing to the two gorgeous girls walking.

"Let's follow them!" He said.

"Oops, we're waiting for Suga-hyung remember? And you just want to see Lisa."

"Yes, I wanna see Lisa and you don't want to see Rosè or should I say Park Chaeyoung, Park fucking Jimin?" He mimick Rosè voice.

"Yah!"

"So tell me hyung, what happened?" He said.

"You often consult your problem to me but why can't I open up myself?" I said.

"You just want us not to worry hyung but we're always here for you just like you are for us." He said.

Flashback

"Jimin, she came back and she want you back." Taehyung said.

"Who?" I nervously asked.

"Jinhee." He said.

"But why? Why did she came back when I'm moving on? Why?!" I cried.

"Talk to her. That's only the way to answer your questions and don't make decisions you'll regret you pabo." He said.

I went to our secret place. And I found her, sitting in a blanket behind the tree crying.

"Jinhee." She immediately run towards me and hugged me.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you. I just want to achieve my dreams becoming an idol. Sorry. Please forgive me." She said while tears keep falling down her cheeks.

"Shhh, don't cry." I comforted her.

"Please, Jimin. Let's get back together."

--

"Chimmy!" She waved her hand to me. Park Chaeyoung. My girlfriend.

"Yah! Where did you go? I'm so worried. You didn't replied to my text! Yah!" I hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry."

"Yah! You should be! Do you think that worrying about you is free? Treat me ice cream!" She's so cute. But I've made up my decisions.

"Ok, meet me in the ice cream parlor near the school." I said. I'm sorry.

--

I bought Jinhee with me.

Yes, I chose her. I made the right decisions right?

I'm sorry Chae.

Whe I saw her entering the ice cream parlor. I started kissing Jinhee full in the lips. She saw us and then he walked out of the store crying.