7

"Reality sucks."

Jennie's pov

It's been a day since we went to the mall. It's Saturday. What should I do? Should I visit my dad's house? No of course, I'll just met Haru, my stepsister or should I say evil sister?

So what about going to the park? Nah, I'm too lazy to walk. Bicycle? Yup! That's it. Morning exercises.

I ride my bike and went to the park.

--

"It's tiring." I said to myself as I reach the park. It's just few meters from my apartment but why am I so exhausted?

I went to the playground near the tree house. There are many children playing, they look so happy.

I wish to be a child again. No problems, just pure fun and love.

I wish to be a child again. When my mother is still alive and our family's still complete.

This world sucks.

Reality sucks.

I thought he wouldn't leave me but where is he?

My father.

When my mom died, he changed. His smile, it's gone. He always got home drunk. He's not talking to me anymore. He doesn't care about me anymore.

Where's my dad who's always there for me when I cry? When I got wounds?

Where is my father who's always making me happy?

Haist. Stop the drama Kim Jennie. That's all in the past.

But why can't I be happy?

"WEEEE! KOOKIE IT'S YOUR TURN!" I saw Jimin in the slide. Are they really this childish?

"But I'm with Tae-hyung! Up!" They're both in the seesaw. They look like a child.

"JENNIE!" Jimin shouted as he saw me.

"Annyeong!" Jungkook and Taehyung greeted. Taehyung looked amazed looking at me.

"So what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"I'm bored so I decided to go to the park." I said.

"Join us!" Jungkook said.

"Are you guys really this childish?" I asked. They just pouted.

"I'm not a child noona!" Jungkook said.

"So how come you're playing in the seesaw?" I said.

"It's just that, it's fun." He said. What a cute kookie.

"Besides we're babysitting Taehyung's younger sister and brother." Jimin said. I nodded.

"Where are they?" I asked. They just looked at each other with shocked faces.

"YOOOOMMMMIIIII!" They started shouting.

"MIIIINNNHOOOOO!" Aish. This boys. How come they forgot about the younger ones.

"Where are they?!" Taehyung started to panic.

"What do they look like?" I asked. Taehyung gave me his phone and showed a picture of a cute girl and a mad boy.

"I'll help you find them." I said and bring Taehyung's phone.

"Those kids!" He ruffled his hair.

We split up. I went searching in this area and they went to the canteen near the park.

"Where could they be?" I asked myself. I saw all the children's faces but no one matches the picture.

Haist. It's really the three boys fault. They're playing and they leave the two kids behind. So responsible, take note of my sarcasm.

I heard a child's cry. It's coming from the tree house. Jinjja?! I should've think about it earlier.

I climb the tree then I saw two kids. A boy and a crying girl. They run towards me as they hugged me.

"Noona! We can't climb down! Help us please!" Said the boy while the other is just crying.

"I'm helping you. Well, are you perhaps the children in this picture?" I asked.

"That's hyung's phone! Are you a robber?" He said as he hugged her sister. So cute!

"No I'm not. I'm your hyung's friend and I'm helping you." I said and then smiled.

"Jinjja?" He confirmed. I nodded.

"So piggy back ride?" I smiled.

--

"Thank you noona! Our hyung is so irresponsible!" Looks like he's blaming Taehyung.

"What's your name?" I asked as we sat down a bench near the tree.

"I'm Kim Minho and you can call me yours." He winked. I think he learned it from Jimin.

"I want ice cream!" Said the other one.

"I'll treat you ice cream but first, give me your name." I smiled. Why can't I stop smiling when I'm with a kid?

"I'm Kim Yoomi and you can call me Mimi unnie!" She show her rectangular smile, just like Taehyung's.

We went nearer to the ajhussi selling ice cream.

"What flavor do you want kids?" I asked.

"I'm not a kid anymore but I want strawberry." Minho said manly. I smiled.

"Mine too unnie!" She said as I carry her.

"Ajhussi, three strawberry ice cream for us." I said.

"Here you go." He said while handling me the ice cream.

"Now let's find your hyungs."

--

Taehyung's pov

Where are those kids? Aaaahh, I shouldn't play with Jungkook. How childish could I be?

"I'm Minho and you can call me yours." I heard my brother's voice. I looked around and I saw Minho standing beside Jennie while she's carrying Yoomi.

They looked so cute. Thank God she found them.

I see them buying ice cream. The pink one. Strawberry.

She handed Minho and Yoomi ice creams and they all eat together.

She smiled. That's her third smile.

How can I broke someone like her?

--

Hello. I just invented Tae's younger siblings names. :)

He is so cute

He is so cute.