I AM FINE

I was standing behind jasmine when I heard something which made my eyes go wider and my jaw hunged down in shock.

"I am interested in you.. " Zion replied with an innocent look and step backward, So that he can defend himself from her claws. Just kidding

Jasmine gave him a confused look and opened her mouth to say something but our college bell interrupted us. And we all shudder a little on our places.

"I think I should go now. Catch you later " with this Zion left us and ran away.

Jasmine turned to look me and all I can see was a mixed emotion which made me laugh.

"Zip it!" she said annoyed and started walking in opposite direction. I sniggered a little and run to catch her.

"Jazz, jazz, jazz Why are you annoyed. He only put his thoughts"

"Yeah, I know but why?" We walked together to the cafeteria.

"I think he likes you from first semester"

"How do you know" she stopped on her track.

I turned back to saw her. "What  kind of question is that. Duh! Whole college knew that the way he looks at you, only a one sided lover does that" I moved forward with each step and pulled her to the only empty table on which we spent eating and gossiping in our whole college life.

We were doing MBA in an business school and this is our last year. So, that is why we doesn't want to waste a single day. Actually, I want to be a business women and want to run my own company but jasmine is pursuing because of her family she didn't even like to come to college but only reason she came every day is because of me we both like each others company.

We sat on the opposite chairs. "So did you mean he doesn't likes you?" jasmine placed her elbows on the table and stared outside the window.

"Of Course not" I leaned back on my chair.

"And all these years I was thinking that he is chasing you" she crossed her hand on the table and placed her head upon them.

"Is there anything else from which am not aware of?" she gestured with hands without looking at me.

"Uhh..Yes!" I replied rising up from my chair.

"What?" she lifted her head.

"That Zion is gaping at you" with that I turned on my heels to the counter for ordering.

Jasmine suddenly looked back only to catch Zion red handed who was sitting on the fourth table. He startled and looked here and there to act normal which was futile. Seriously

I was standing in queue which was short but my focus was on jasmine's next move, but surprisingly she did nothing at all.

"Hurry up " a blonde girl said shoving me forward. Suddenly, I realised that it's my turn to order. I ordered macaroni for both of us  because I was famished as hell. Once, I got my order I approach back to my place where jasmine was staring outside of the window. I don't now what is wrong with her but I think she is trouble or something which is why she's acting like this. I placed the tray on table with a little thump to grab her attention.

"What you think? " she grabbed a spoon and began to eat.

"About what "I sat on my chair.

"About Zion" she replied without gazing up.

"Ooo!! Zion. Uhh.. Not well actually but you can" I nodded and munched my macro.

"I am not interested in him ok?" she looked up and raised her brow.

"But he is and by the why he still gaping at you" I took another bite.

She turned and caught him. Again? Seriously?.

"Lets finish This" she looked me with anger and rose up from her chair. "I'll be right back" and approached towards Zion.

Someone is in big trouble.

Zion began to pack his stuff which were spreads all over but failed miserably and stopped when his eyes met to the pair of Black skinny jeans, and trailed up his gaze to face Jasmine. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped and stared down on the the table and grinned, while on the other hand Zion was scared of her presence and was looking her face with a shock.

What the hell is happening?

I stood up and approached towards the duo. "Jazz...." I shook her and stared towards same direction where she was staring. I was shocked and so was the guy when he saw two of us. Jasmine looked at me with a smile on her lips while I was glancing the iPad lying on Zion's table, it was a sketch of Jasmine on the screen which was amazing. Jasmine is smiling in the sketch with a book in her hand. It was sketched with multiple colours and was amazing.

I looked jasmine and we both smiled together in awe.

"Uhh.. I am so.. sorry I think I should go" Zion stuttered and ran away clumsily he even  forget his iPad on the Table.

"May be, I should go" jasmine said in cold tone and stormed back to get her bag from the table.

"Jazz...jazz..jasmine, hey! Wait!" I hastily took the iPad from the table and tried to catch up with jasmine's long strides.

"I think I need some time alone so.. " she swung her bag on her shoulder and turned on her heels towards the exit.

"Jasmine wait!" she stopped and turned.

"Take this with you" I handed her the iPad, "And think" I finished when she took it with a nod she left.

And I left for library to beg some nerds for notes. I know jasmine since when we were in school. I don't know when we became best friend but I do know that jasmine is a tough girl who came with a tag "Fragile" because she looks tough from outside only, but from inside she has heart of glass and only really close people knew about this.

I was in the library when I was thinking about her and decided to text her because it's been 2 hours when she left the college.
So, I pulled out my cellphone from back of my jeans and began to text her but before I could send it, my phone ringed and there was a text from jasmine.

"I am fine"↙

After reading this I jumped from my chair and rushed out of the library.

                    _______

Readers! Feel free to break that star. (VOTE)

COMMENT.