PAYBACK

SONHIL

My mind gone blank and my eyes wide open all I can hear is voice of silence.

"THEY TRIED TO RAPE YOU?" I almost shriek.

Her head dropped, she shut closed her eyes to stop her tears. I rubbed her back and tighten my hold on her hand. She sit straight again and gulped the lump in her throat "First time in my life, I got scared" she sniff. 

"It's okay" I said.

But actually, my heart began to ache because it's so hard to see someone you know for a long time who is hard as rock is sobbing and crying in front of you, it's hard to believe that someone who is full of life, is now sitting in a room lifeless.

But we forgot that sometimes even superheroes needs support.

"The both of guys tugged my hand and Zack.... Who I used to like so much began to undo jacket"

"I was screaming and struggling but they didn't stopped but I managed to free my one hand and picked the mug from the table and smashed it on Zack's head"

"Who taken aback, I pushed them and escaped" a sob escaped.

I hugged her tightly and pull away.

" It's all gone, just be happy now" I rubbed her a arms.

"No, there's something else" she replied.

I waited her to continue.

"Zack recorded all these thing, and black mailing me through text, calls and e-mails"

"He said if I want him to delete the video, so I must give him 20,000/- dollars in cash"

"What?" My eyes popped in shock.

That's so horrid, how can someone even think to do this kind of act. I bet if someone is doing all sin with intention they don't deserve to live. At least learn to respect the one who loves you.

But it's not time for lectures. It's time for lesson now, a good lesson.

_______

"Thank you"

I shut the door and took the pizza box to my bed. That blonde delivery guy is cute but weird.

I plopped on my bed with box in my lap. I opened the box and the fresh aroma hit my nostril, it is a bliss. I took a slice in my hand and bite.

"Pizza fairy do exist"

Yeah, sometimes I talk to myself.

It's been 3 hours since I left Jasmines place and here I am thinking in my bed with pizza in hands. I have to punish that jerk to respect women but how?.

Whenever I rethink that event in my mind it sends shiver to my spine.

You know I have to raise hope in Jasmine's heart because Truth, lie, happiness, sadness, failure, everything is momentarily except hope which is permanent and has to go on forever.

I have to do something for her. I slide under my cozy blanket while thinking about jasmine when I fall asleep.

______

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" I mocked smile.

"What?" Jasmine replied and lifted her head up.

"Don't you think that if we want solution then we have find it" I sit across her.

"What?"

"Tsk. Get up don't hide in your arms and let get ready" I rose up.

"For what?" She raised her eyebrow.

"It's payback time" I replied in a deep voice.

"Stop being a child Sona, can't you act normal. I' m in deep trouble and tell you this because I thought you will help me to solve it. But, all you doing is...."

She rose up and grabbed her bag " Forget it" and began to leave when I caught her wrist.

She turn around "First of all We are in trouble, and second I am not gonna forget anything". I replied.

She hugged me tightly.

"What's wrong with you and your crazy hug's" I mocked.

She pulled away.

"You know your actually acting like a Girl" Jasmine's lips curled up into a smile.

"Now don't waste time and let's go, we have lots of work to do" I tugged her hand and dragged her out of the classroom.

              _____________

Hey, Redos what's up?
Liking this book so far?

And what's up with Sonhil and her mission payback?

I know, you need same answers but trust me it's the turning point. Or I say beginning.

Sorry for the short chap. Coz u know my board exams are coming so..

But I promise to update whenever I got time.

Vote if you think, Comment what you think.

Might update on - 21/Jan/3018 😂