MR. PERFECT

Vote,Comment,Follow.

"Beep, Beep"
"Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep"

I smacked my alarm clock which fell down.
Then, 15 Mins later my phone rang. I picked the call without looking the caller id, because I know.

"It's gotta be important or I'll kill you"

"You're late!"

"What" I suddenly woke up and picked my alarm clock from the rug.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"I'm waiting. You have 20 Mins"

"Got it!" I hang up on her and rushed into the bathroom to took the fastest shower of my life.

I slide in my white T-shirt and black bomber jacket with ripped denim jeans followed by black vans.

I hastily sling my backpack and slide my phone in my back pocket. My hair are still wet but who has the time?

I hurriedly climbed down the stairs, and waft towards jasmine's car.

"Woah! What's with your hair" jazz asked.

Jazz and other people envy from my hair cause no one has this thick hair in the whole world. Yeah, I'm blessed.

"Don't ask" I replied.

Jazz rolled her eyes and we drove off.

I opened by bag and took my mini make-up box out which jasmine gifted me on my last birthday. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her. I started applying some on my face.

I was applying my mascara when suddenly jazz stopped the car.

"Could you just stop that! You ruining my makeup" I exclaim, and started cleaning my left eye with a tissue paper.

"I'm not doing it. There's a car in front of me" she replied.

Who the hell is.... "Oh. My. God" It's Rolls Royce In front of us, in black with shinning chrome. But before I could gape some more mins it drove off.

"That was cool, isn't it" I asked.

"Hmmm" she replied.

I'm very found of cars, I don't know why but I like them. I think it's in my Genes.

"Jasmine, one day you'll see, I will own all those luxury cars around the globe, just wait and watch" I said.

"You will but first, we have to get to our college" she replied.

Yeah,yeah. I rolled my eyes and started to apply my mascara. I let hair down cause they're still wet.