PAYBACK 3

Remember to vote, comment, and tag you're friends.

_________

Jazz whimper in pain. How can somebody fall this much, it's just disgusting.

Jazz shrugged herself from his grasp and kicked him on the shin from which he crouched, groan in pain and some curse left from his mouth.

"Don't you dare" jazz hissed.

"Sweety, aren't you forgetting something" he said and showed a pen drive and stood back in his position.

As if on cue I rose up from my place and  "We remember everything, every single thing" they both turned towards me.

Zack's face was dripping with sweat.

"Are you kidding me?" Zack turned to Jazz, " I tried to make this confidential, but you don't deserve this."  Then he turned around to look me "Get ready to face the consequences."

"Are you nut's?" I replied and started climb down the stairs. His expression change into confusion, and raised his brow at me.

"Do you really think that we came here without any planning or something. Hmm?" I flicker my eyebrow at him.

"Means?" He replied. Confused.

"See there's a law of Newton which says that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, from which means that get ready for the reaction of " I pointed my finger at him "your actions".

He smiled. Seriously. He throw his head back and started laughing.

Huh? I raised my brow at Jazz.

"Sorry. Laughs." Crouched. And stood back in position.

"Sorry, But I have to tell you that you got an amazing sense of humor" He said in serious tone.

Is he have any problem like some split personality or something.

"Babe, you forget that I still have your recording, So...just gimme the bag" he said.

"Oh, really then first hand me the pen drive" I stretched my hand.

"Gimme the money and it's all yours" he replied showing me the pen drive.

"Jazz" I nod my head, and she handed him the bag.

"Thank you" he smiled.

"Now, give us the the pen drive" I said.

He smirked "You know how stupid you are, you just mess with the wrong guy"

"Time will tell" I said and pressed the button on my phone from which the cops came in.

He was shocked, and tried to escape but one of the cop caught him.

"I'm innocent...I didn't did anything... They are framing me!" He yelled.

"Is he right Miss" The cop in mustache asked.

"No! He's lying" Jazz shouted in anger.

"Yes! He is" Someone said from the main gate of the factory. Slowly-slowly that person came into light.

"Hello, officers my name is Zion and here's the proof" Zion opened his tablet and played the video of the whole scenario which is been recorded a while ago.

I was not surprised of Zion's presence but Jazz was. I was looking Jazz who was has mixed emotions on her face.

It's hard to describe, what she actually feeling right now.

Jazz nodded her head towards Zion and he pressed his lips in thin line.

"Noo!! This can't be real" Zack yelled and lung towards Zion but before he could touch him jasmine charged a punch on his face from which he lied on the ground.

"I SAID DON'T YOU DARE" Jazz screamed.

Both officers were shocked because of the impact. The guy was actually 5'11 and jazz is 5'5 still she knocked him down.

Zion's eyes popped out, but he caught jazz from her arms with his shivery hands.

"Calm d..d..down" Zion said and gulped the lump in his throat.

Jazz turned around and looked Zion in deep emotion.

"Thank you, Officers for helping us. Please take care of him" I broke the ice and casted a fake smile to Zack.

Cops tugged his arms and handcuffed him. He's bleeding, ofcourse. You can't get punched from the Boxers everyday.

"You have to pay for this"  His mouth was filled with blood.

"Okay, Shopkeeper. Okay. Now, Please fu*k off" I replied with a smile.

"Thank you, Miss Sonhil and please come tomorrow at the police station for paperwork" The Senior Officer said.

I nodded.

And with that they took the jerk away from our site. While leaving he turned around and stared me.

Which was horrid.

Did he really meant that?

Or is it just my misconception?

___________________________

Hello!! Jaani's (Sweetheart's).

First of all sorry, that I'm not able to update because my exams are on the way so..

You can understand.

But Thank you for being patient.

But once my exams ends I promise that everything will fall in place.

Please VOTE , if you like this story and COMMENT your views, because it help me to improve my writing.

Aur haan agar koi Hindi bol sakta hai toh comment karo.

See you later.!