Prologue

Nina's perspective

Ugh... Work, work, and more work! This is so boring... But it can't be helped, as I am the CPU here. I groan, and flop down in the couch. "Master? Is everything okay?" Kon asked me. "Yeah... Just a little exhausted, that's all." I say. "I see. If you need to, you can bathe in the hot tub." She suggests. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt. Wanna join?" I asked. "I suppose. I have been getting into a few fights." She said, and followed me to the bathroom. We enter, and start stripping our clothes off. I remove my bra, and my breasts bounce a bit as they're now free. It seriously annoys me, having large breasts. Alice is actually lucky to be flat. She has no idea how much these things get I the way when I'm fighting. I couldn't help but notice Kon staring at me too. "Is my body too distracting?" I asked, and covered my breasts. "No, not at all. In fact, I'm a little envious." She says as she lowers herself into the water. I do the same, and sigh aloud. It was a good idea to have this installed. "Hey Kon? Do you have any other names on your body?" I asked. "I did. But she died some time ago." She told me. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that." I say. "It's okay. It's in the past now. And now I have you. If I'm being honest, I like you more than her." Kon told me. She didn't sound too excited. "Are you...lying to me?" I asked her. "Why would I lie to you? You're my master, so I have to be truthful." She said. "Is that so? It just feels that way to me. Like you're hiding something. But I won't pry. But listen, I don't want you to think of me as just your master. I want us to be friends." I say. "Friends?" She wondered. "Yeah. It doesn't have to happen now, or tomorrow, or even next week. I know you won't trust me that quickly. But just know, if you have troubles, tell me and get them off your chest. I'm always up for a listen." I say, and pet her head. She was blushing heavily, so I thought it was just the bath. "Well, I'm gonna get out now and start doing my work. Thanks for the bath talk, Kon." I smile, and get out of the tub.

Once I'm dry, and walk out of the changing room and place my coat over my shoulders. I walk into my office, and see my Oracle, Mina, waiting for me. "How much work, Mina?" I asked as I approach my desk ahead of us. "Not much. Certainly not enough to bother you. If you like, I could do it for you." Mina offered. "No thanks. I can deal with it. You do enough for us already. Get some sleep." I say, and sit in my chair. "Of course. Thank you, Lady Nina." She says, and bows. She leaves soon after. I turn in my chair, and see Emi and Kon playing in the snow together. I smile, and get back to work.

Emi's perspective

As I play with Miss Kon, I see Toshiki flying down to us. "Hey little M. Is Nina available?" He asked me. "No. She's busy. With business. You can leave now." I say, trying to get rid of him. "But, she's not in her office." He says. "She's busy! That's that! Please leave!" I shout at him. "I just-" "No! She doesn't want to see you! Ever! Go be with Miss Luna!" I yell. "Emi, you know it's not like that." He says. "Sir, please leave. Lady Nina is busy, and clearly doesn't want to see you. If you refuse to cooperate, I will kick you out myself." Kon said to him. "And who are you to do such a thing?" He asked, and flicked her forehead. "I am Kon. Lady Nina's Familiar. If she doesn't wish to see you, then leave her be." She says. "Ugh... It was just a misunderstanding... Why can't she see that...?!" He groaned, and flew away. "Yay! We got him to leave! High five!" I cheer, and hold my hand up. Kon stares at me for a moment, but smiles, and slaps my palm with hers. "C'mon! Let's play some more!" I say, and make more snowballs.

Nina's perspective

I step out of my office with my finished work, and sit in my favorite arm chair. "Nina. Someone wanted to see you. A male from Planeptune." Kon told me. "Toshi? *sigh* Lovely... Did you show him out?" I asked. "Yes, though he was quite stubborn." She said. "I see. Thanks for that." I smile, and relax a bit more. "Do you have history with him?" She asked. "Yeah, sorta. We used to date, but he broke up with me. I'm over it now." I say. "How so? Did you find someone else?" She asked. "Well, yeah. She's a great, and adorable girl." I say. "I see. She sounds wonderful." Kon says, and sit next to me in my chair. I move my leg under her, and hoist her up, having her sit on my lap. "Chair's not big enough for two people." I clarify so she doesn't get the wrong idea. "Nina!!" I heard Soleil call my name, and busted into the room. "What is it, Soleil?" I asked. "Wanna play some games? I got a new one, and I think you're gonna like it!" She said excitedly. "Meh, sure. Why not? Pass my controller." I say, and she does so. "Oh, hey Kon. Didn't see you there." Soleil greeted her. "Hello." She greets back with a small bow. Soleil sets up the game, and we start playing. The whole time, I had Kon on my lap, and I still dominated Soleil at whatever game she brought over.