Free Advice

Luna's perspective

While Nina and Emi are resting off their time in Eden, it was my turn to be with Peashy. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it. She basically called war on us, so why should I help her?! Well...if she's gonna thank anyone, she should thank Soleil for this. "Hey! Luna! Let's go get some ice cream!" Peashy offered. "No. I'd rather not." I say. "Whaaaa?!! Why not?!" She asked. "Because I still don't trust you." I told her. "Oh... I'm sorry..." She said, and walked out of her Basilicom sulking. "Peashy? What's wrong?" Her mother, Rei, tried talking to her, but was ignored. She looked over at me, and pouted. "What did you say to her?" She asked. "I said I didn't trust her. And I don't trust you, either." I told her. "Why would you say that to her? She's just a kid." Rei tried defending her. "Then maybe she shouldn't be a CPU." I talk back, and stand up. "I'm gonna start looking for this guy." I say, and leave the Basilicom myself.

Peashy's perspective

I hate her! I hate her! I HATE HER!! Why does she have to be so mean?! I just wanted to be her friend, but no! She doesn't trust me! I take my anger out by swinging on a nearby swing set, huffing and pouting. While I swing, I see other kids my age playing on the monkey bars. They asked if I wanted to play with them, but I said no. While swinging some more, I heard a familiar voice. "I thought I'd find you out here..." Said the boy's voice. I look behind me and see Free, my little brother. "Hey Free..." I greet him, sadly. "Why the long face?" He asked, and tilted his head to the right side. "Luna doesn't like... I don't think anyone does... What do you think, Free?" I asked him. "Well I like you." He said, and sat on the swing next to me. "Really...?" I asked. "Yeah, really. You're my big sister." He told me. I could feel tears well up in my eyes. "And I'm sure that Nina person feels the same way. She likes you a lot." He told me. "Thanks Free..." I say, and jump on him. "Hey...don't cry. The CPU is supposed to be stronger than that." He said, and pets my head. I soon get my smile back, and stand up. "Alright! I've decided! I'm gonna go talk to Luna and apologize!" I said, and ran back to my Basilicom with Free following behind me. Once I get back, mom told me she left to find the Night Brawler. I run back out, and find her stalking the city. "Luna!" I called, and hugged her. "Gah! Peashy, get off me! I told you I don't trust you." She said. "I know. But I still want to be friends. I know you don't want to, but I do. It doesn't have to happen tomorrow, next week, or even next year! Just please...be my friend at some point!" I smile. Luna was quiet for a minute, until we heard sirens wailing. But once we get to the scene, the Night Brawler already dealt with it. The rest of the night was quiet, so nothing else happened. So me and Luna went out for ice cream, and she even stayed the night!