John

DING...DING...DING...

"What do you want," I yelled as i slammed my vodka bottle on the kitchen counter. I made my way to the door. The doorbell rang again. I opened it and saw a quite charming man with sparkeling hazel eyes and light brown flowing hair. He was holding a newspaper. "May I come in?" He said with a adorable accent. I was very attracted to him, but helb back my smile and urge to kiss him that very second, and said, "Sure...." My voice basically flowed out and sounded as if I was drooling He looked at me, then back at the paper. "They found clues about Lisa. The cause of death anyway....." I was very suprised. If the police where to find clues, it was a little late for that. They didn't even have a suspect. "Really?" I say suprised. "Appently her cause of death was poisioning of a rare kind out drug."  My lights started to flash. "Sorry about that. I have terrible elctricity in this house," I said as if i actually cared. Eversince the passing of Greg and Lisa I stopped trying in life. That included maintence of the house and myself. "I just thought I would stop by to tell you the news. I should leave now."  I wanted him to move in, but then again that was proably the vodka talking. I had just met the guy, and never noticed him ever before. "Please stay, at least from dinner?"  He looked at his watch then at the empty fridge door thar was wide open. "How about we go out. There is this new resturaunt not too far from here," he said smirking. He didn't even wait for an answer. Just walked out the door and said, "Pick you up at six!"