Obstacles

Me and Erin got along great.We bought sevral dresses, shoes, and shirts at the mall. she even invited me to this party at her work for a magazine opening. She also invited John and Ty.

John is back today with Ty. Ty is a VERY attractive guy. You should have seen Erin's face at the sight of him. Ty is now a model for a store that all teenagers go to. John greeted me with a kiss and brought me back a little neclace with diamonds inside a heart.

"Good to see you John and...Ty." Erin said as if she dreaded seeing Ty.

"Oh come on Erin. You know you love me," Ty said as he walked over to her to give your a hug and kiss on the lips."

"What was that for?!" Erin said as the pushed him away onto the car behind him.

Ty help his hands up to his chest and said, "I was just gretting friend."

John broke the two up. "Ok let's go inside and eat dinner at my place."

Erin kept texting me during dinner saying,"Was that ok before in the driveway. You know, to push him away like that?"

I didn't answer any of the texts just stared across the table and gave her looks like "CALM DOWN GIRL!"

After dinner John collected our plates and we all just sat there.

To start a conversation I said, "Erin invited us to her work party this Tuesday. I am going are your two?"

Ty looked at John waiting for his reply.

"If you are Gina, I don't see why not."

Ty face turned right to Erin. She looked away knowing if they made eye contact she'd blush.

"Awesome we have a plan then!" I said enthusiastically.

John and I walked out of the room to give Ty and Erin some time to work out the problems they had. Of course we didn't leave. We made it look like we did, but of course we needed to see the figth that was about to go down.

"How did your life end up?'

"I'm a model. You could have had ALL THIS." he said as he presented himself.

"Wow, Ty. You really haven't changed did you?"

"Whats wrong with me?"

"Let's see, you're a player, you're arrogant, cockey, self centered, and immature. Does that sum it up for you?" Erin said as she raised her voice and crossed her arms.

"You haven't changed either. You're still the shallow and decieving -"

John knew he had to cut in before this got ugly. "Ooooookay! Who's ready from some cake?"

I cut slices for everyone and the room was silent. All you could hear was the metal against the class plates and Ty's obnoxious chewing.

"See you guys this Tuesday. Do you need a ride home Erin.' Ty's voice sounded as if he actually wwas a nice person.

"Fine, but it doesn't mean anything." Erin waved good bye and stepped inside of Ty's car. Ty honked the horn as he left and John went back to his house after giving me a goodnight kiss.

Today is tuesday and in about two hours is Erin's party. Me and John are picking up Ty on the way. I was wearing a blue mini skirt with a white tank top. My hair was straight with a glittered headband with a white bow on it. I wore light blue wedge. John had a black button down with dresspants. Ty on the otherhand wore the free clothes he got by modeling. Which was cargo shorts and a white V neck that was basically see through.

By the time we got to the party, it was already crowded with tons of people. Erin waited for us at the bar and Ty bought her a drink. Me and John kinda of slip up after that. John was mostly hanging out with Ty. I was with Erin. She introduced me to her coworkers and their friends. One friend that stood out was Dylan. He was incredibly cute and have these amazing brown eyes. Our eyes both met at the same time. 

"Who is this adorable little thing?" Dylan said not taking his eyes off me.

Erin saw how much I liked him and gave me a nudge telling me to back off. "This is my friend Gina who is DATING my other friend John. Me and her will be right back. Just a moment."

"What are you thinking! You are dating John. I'm not going to let this goober take you away from John. Now go back to him and Ty."

"Ok...don't worry."

Erin walked back to Dylan and her coworker. "Gina had to back to John her BOYFRIEND. Did I metntion that Gina is dating John?"

Dylan got the message loud and clear. That wasn't going to keep him from talking to her.