Marrige? nah Wedding? nah Kids? maybe

"Hey Ty, what do you think about me proposing to Gina? I mean not soon, but in the future."

Ty raised his eyebrow at John. "Dude, you have only been dating for 2 months. You don't even know her favorite movie."

"Yes I do! That's not the point. Do you like her."

"She's nice. I dont see what's wrong with her."

"Good to know. I was just curious. She made a comment like she wants kids me."

"All I know is wait until after your married. The worst thing is a pregnant bride. I hate those couple that get married because of the baby and say they were going to get married anyway but the baby helped."

"Got it. I'll try to follow your advice." John said sarcastically. He agreed with Ty, he thought it was funny that he got all serious.

I woke up today feeling terrible. I think I have the flu. I might have got it form the doctor's office. I went with Erin to the doctor's and waited in the waiting room. There were sick people all around me, so I washed my hand a lot and didn't touch anything except the chair. I puked this morning and felt terrible. I stayed in bed for half the day then remebered i promised John I would go to this store with him then dinner for our 5 month anniversarry,

I dragged myself out of bed and took a shower. I blowdried my hair then curled it. I put on a flowered tight dress with purple flats. I walked out to my car to find roses on my steering wheel with a note that read, "I love you more than I can say." I thought it was kinda cheesey, but that was what made it cute. I drove to the store not knowing what was waiting for me.

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE*****

THIS WAS ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE ONE YOU WILLL NEVER FORGET. THIS CHAPTER WAS TO REMIND READERS ABOUT THE STRONG AND ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JOHN AND GINA. MORE CHAPTERS UPDATED EVERYDAY!