Attractive & Fat 2

India POV

Me and Char (short for Charolette) walk to the main office to get our schedules and locker numbers.

India: "Lemme see your schedule Char"

Taking her schedule i see we have 3 period which is US history ,4th period which is gym,5th period we both have luch and 7th period which is spanish. We both walk to our locker which is right next to each others and start putting the books we dont need in there. As we were standing by the locker talking i hear laughter behind me. Im nosy so i turn around to see who it is and its... Jordan my crush . We locked eyes but i hurry up and turn back around and continue talking to Char , then we both hear the most annoyong squeaky voice . From who you might ask ? Joshua girlfriend Ashley , well they dont really go out they used to be fuck buddies but i guess he got tired of her .

Ashley : Heeeeyy babe!! She says loud enough for me to hear . We used to be friends in middle school but once we came to high school she changed and started hanging with the wrong crowd. But she knows i have a huge crush on Jordan.

Joshua: Ashley we dont go out stop calling me babe

Ashley : "Dont be like that ba-" the bell rings cutting her off

"See you later " we say to each other going our separate ways. Walking into English i sit all the way in the back. The late bell rings and the teacher starts making us introduce ourselves. Soon as i was done introducing myself Jordan walks into class. Oh great (note the sarcasm) . "Why are you late ?" The teacher asks "Sorry, i got lost in the hallway." Joshua says with a shrug, " Well you can have a seat next India, India raise your hand please ." Shrinking in my seat i slowly raise my hand . Spotting me Jordan walks over and sits next to me.

"Hey , nice to meet you im
Joshua." He says with a smile

"Hi im India.", i say smiling back

"Listen up the person sitting next to you in going to be your partner for the whole year." Some students groan while others are happy." You are to learn everything about this person. What their favorite color is, what hobbies they like to do, everything and at the end of the year you will right a poem describing what you think about them" Ms. Coleman says (The teacher). Great now i have to get to know my crush which is exciting because ill finally be able to talk to him but is also bad because when im nervous i say stupid things. The bell rings cutting me out of my thoughts

Joshua: "So are we going to go to your house or mines?"

India:" Yours is fine ." Handing me a piece of paper with his number and address.

Joshua:" Ok, see you later beautiful 😉." Blushing, i walk to my next class.

Give me some ideas on what you guys think shoukd happen next. Like, comment and vote please. I changed Jordan to Joshua