A&F 13

India's POV ( 2 months later June)
" Give it up for the class of 2018!!"
Screaming we all throw our caps in the air . I am so glad to be done with high school. Me , and Josh hurry outside before the crowd of people come and we see our parents. Going up to them everybody gives everybody a hug, then we see Char, Jasmine , devontae and Alex with their parents they come over and everybody greets each other . All of our parents met so everybody knew one another. We leave to go to our home to change and everybody was going to meet up at my house. After I got home I showered and put on light ripped short with a white tank top and white sandals. I put my hair in a high bun. I go downstairs to see Char, And Jasmine. We're in the living room talking and chilling. Then Alex comes and then Devontae comes still no sign of Josh . I'm concerned because he said he was coming and I had to tell him about my condition. I've been meaning to tell him for a while now but I'm scared of what his reaction is going to be. I've told everybody else I just have to tell him . I told everybody I was going to go to his house to see what's up . I get to his house and see something life changing........

What did she see? Should I make a sequel or just continue with this book please comment and let me know . Xoxo -