A&F 15

India POV
I was finally off of work and I was hungry asf, I stood in the parking lot waiting for Char because we agreed to meet Jasmine at the pizzeria after work. Sometime later Jasmine comes out laughing with Dr. Brown " Finally girl come on" I say as her and Dr. Brown approach my car. " I was trying to get Dr. Brown here to ask you on a date , but he's scared you're going to reject him. Char said wiggling her eyebrows and nudging Dr. Brown. Looking at Dr. Brown I seen his cheeks turn red. "Thank you Charlotte but I told you I would handle it. So India would you like to go out with me Friday night ? " Dr.Brown said glaring at Charlotte and looking at me with hopeful eyes. "Well- " I started before Char rudely cut me off " she'd love to" " So I guess I'll see you Friday Dr. Brown " " See you Friday India and please call me Sean " Sean said smiling walking away. Me and Char got in the car and I drove off towards the pizzeria " You owe me bitch" I said giving Char a quick glare turning back to to the road "I'm so gonna make it up to you" she claimed laughing me off " I don't even have anybody to watch Tina" "I'll watch her" she said giving me a smirk I playfully glared at her and rolled my eyes while she laughed me off we pulled up to the pizzeria, I parked getting out I seen Jasmine and another girl with an empty seat next to her I didn't think much of it Jasmine introduces us to the girls who's name I found out was Jordan we were sitting talking and eating because we had already ordered our food when somebody sat down in the empty seat next to Jordan I looked up to see somebody who I thought I wouldn't see again.

Please comment, vote and follow- xoxo
Very short chapter ik