A&F 14

4 years later
"Mommy , Mommy wake up" rolling over I see my my beautiful 3 year old daughter Justina jumping on my bed. Giving her a kiss I get out of bed taking Justina with me to the bathroom so we can shower . Let me catch y'all up on what happened.
4 years ago
   After graduation everybody was supposed to come to my house so we can celebrate. Everybody showed up but Josh and it was starting to get late and I had to tell him something important. I was getting impatient so I told everyone where I was going and headed over to Josh's house . When I got there I knocked on the door but nobody answered so I kept ringing the bell , still no answer. So I went to look through the window and everything was gone. Dropping down to my knees I started crying because I never got to tell him that I was pregnant . 7 months later January 18 my daughter Justina was born

Flashback over        Since I couldn't go out of state for college I took online classes and became a nurse

Flashback over
       Since I couldn't go out of state for college I took online classes and became a nurse . Now you're probably wondering what happened to everybody else? Well Char and Alex are still together and is actually engaged. Jasmine and Devontae broke up and now Jasmine is dating this guy named Chris and he's actually pretty cool everybody actually stays in touch except for me and Joshua I haven't heard from him since graduation.

(Chris)  Me and Char actually work at the same hospital and Jasmine is a successful real estate agent

(Chris)
  Me and Char actually work at the same hospital and Jasmine is a successful real estate agent. Getting out the shower I get Justina and I dressed , we head downstairs so I can make breakfast.

 Getting out the shower I get Justina and I dressed , we head downstairs so I can make breakfast

( Justina's outfit )

( India's outfit) I wasn't really hungry so I ate and apple while I gave Justina Oatmeal with strawberries and apple juice

( India's outfit)
I wasn't really hungry so I ate and apple while I gave Justina Oatmeal with strawberries and apple juice. After we finished eating I grab Justina's and I's bags and we leave. After I locked up I put Justina in her booster seat and head towards her daycare . As we approach her daycare she asks" Mommy where is daddy?" Which shocked me because she's never asked that question before " Why do you ask babygirl? " I question glancing at her through the rear view mirror to see her playing with her fingers . " Because I see all my friends daddy's picking them up and daddy never picks me up, does daddy not love me ?" She asked tearing up "No sweethearts, your father loves you very much , he's just a very busy person." I say parking and getting her out her booster seat . I go and sign her in as soon as she seen her friends she let go of my hand and ran towards them. Turning back around she seen me on my knee pointing to my cheek she runs back to me , kisses me on my cheek and I hug her and she runs back to her friends . After that I get back in my truck and head to work at North Shore hospital.