A&F 8

India POV  (Its Christmas eve)

I'm just in bed watching  tv since school is out because of the holiday. I haven't heard from Joshua or anybody today . I was watching reruns of martin around 3 when the door bell rang who tf? opening the door I see its Joshua with gift boxes . Letting him in I say "hey babe" giving him a kiss as he replies "hey beautiful" after the kiss making me look down."What are you doing here?" I ask "We're having a sleepover he says as he as he sets the gift boxes up with the rest underneath the tree.

"What are you doing here?" I ask "We're having a sleepover he says as he as he sets the gift boxes up with the rest underneath the tree

"Well thanks for inviting me ." I say rolling my eyes slightly laughing being a smartass he replies smirking "No problem babe" "What do you want to do " I ask plopping on the couch " Lets watch The Grinch Who Stole Christmas " Josh said putting in and sitting down next to me . We watched movies until 8 and I got up to make dinner which was baked chicken ,baked macaroni , collard greens, cornbread and for dessert chocolate cake . As I was frosting the cake Joshua came and put his arms around me , kissing on my neck which made me moan a little. Giggling I say "babe stop" while bumping him away with my booty only for him to slap my butt and run into the living room. Smh.. After setting the table I call Joshua and we sit down ,pray and began feasting .while im eating I'm in my own little world and I feel Joshua staring at me. Slowly looking up i ask "What?" smirking Joshua says " what i cant look at my beautiful girlfriend?" i dont say nothing but look down me.. beautiful pffft nah . " why do you do that?" Joshua asks looking concerned "Do what?" i ask looking around confused . "every time i compliment your beauty you look away o look down , like youre doing now." he replies looking a little angry " you dont believe me do you?"  "i do but-" "but what? India listen and listen clear i love want you for you, and your personality and the beautiful,kind person you are. " He said so passionately it made me start to tear up. " follow me ." he said grabbing my hand going upstairs leading me to my room . Once we get  to my room he slowly starts to take off my clothes leaving my bra and panties on, kissing every part of my body  while my eyes are closed with tears coming out . He turns me around and tells me to open my eyes . As i open my eyes i see we're in front of my mirror and more tears start pouring out . wiping my eyes , Joshua slowly starts to rub all over my body and i let out a low moan, damn just his touch has me wet. i feel his breath fanning my ear as he comes close to it and whispers :"you are beautiful . All of you is beautiful. Every curve you have  is beautiful  and  im going to show you how beautiful you are " he pulls away leading me to  my bed he lays me on it  kissing on my neck down to my breast, he lifts me up to take off my bra and lays me back down  sucking on my left nipple playing with the right and switching. He continues kissing down and all over my body whispering "all of you ." he gets down to my panties and I tense up, noticing he says in his smooth deep, sexy, calming voice " relax" when I tell yall  there was waterfalls down there he takes off my panties staring into my eyes going down he blows on my clit . I jump a little at the sudden gesture . He goes in face first licking and sucking on my clit making me throw my head back and moan. "You like that beautiful?"  He ask continuing  and entering a finger in me making me moan louder " yesss baby, oh my god yess." I say rubbing my fingers through his hair slightly tuggin it. fingering and eating me faster  I feel my orgasm coming . Arching my back making me push up against him giving him more access  I Scream  " oh my god I'm about to cum!!" still fingering me Joshua says " cum for me beautiful." hearing that I lock my fingers in his hair as I  have my very first orgasm . Joshua gets up and goes to the bathroom and I hear water running . He comes back with a towel  cleaning me up and puts my towel in my hamper while I lay there recovering . Turning off my light and getting in bed with me he wraps his arms around me . As I slowly doze off into the most peaceful sleep I hear Joshua whisper" All of you . I love all of you." 

please like comment vote and tell me how I'm doing I really appreciate you guys opinions. Peace 

                               xoxo