A&F 3

India POV

After school Joshua came up to me asking if i wanted to come to his house so we can start on the project. "Sure " I said following him to his car.
   SKIPPING CAR RIDE
As we got to his house my jaw dropped his house was beautiful .
"Are you going to come inside beautiful or stand there drooling" Joshua says by my door cutting me out of my thoughts. Quickly wiping my mouth i find no drool and glare at him only for him to let out a chuckle. Oh how his smile is so cute. But anyways he helps me out of his truck going into his house. Going to the living room i get kinda nervous becaise i can't im with my crush at his house.

Joshua:"So tell me about yourself."

" Well as you know my name is India. Both of my parents are lawyers. My favorite colors are pink and black. I'm an only child but i have a bestfriend thats like a sister her name is Charlotte you might know her. Also i've never had a boyfriend ." I say blushing but thanks to my milk chocolate skin you cant see it.
"My name is Joshua Alonzo Jordan, my mom is a doctor i dont know who my dad is he left when i was two, im 6'2 I have a little brother and sister as well as a older sister , i have three bestfriends named chris, Devontae, and Alexander but we call him alex for short, and you never had a boyfriend ?" He asked with a raise eyebrow." Well im not an attractive person." I say putting my head down in embarrassment."Who told you that?" He asks walking over to me, standing me up." I was told my whole life i wasnt attractive because i was bigger than the average female , and when you constantly hear that you start to believe it.""Well you're are a beautiful person inside and out , you shouldn't let people dictate how you feel about yourself because no matter what you , you'll never be able to please anyone . So start living for yourself and pleasing yourself." He says leaning in , this is it im about to have my first kiss when my phone rings, pulling back i see its my Char calling.

Char: "India where are you I've been calling you like crazy."
Looking at my phone i see Charlotte has called me 10 times

India:" Sorry Char i went with Joshua to his house so we can start on the project."

Char: "Well next time call me i was worried sick about you!!"
She hung up before i could reply. Looking at the time I realized it was getting late
India:Its getting pretty late i should go ."