Prom Date, But Its Not Him

Slenderman

"Slender, let me go" you said, trying to get out of his grasp. It was prom night at your school, and Slender wouldn't let go of you. "Slender, damn it! Let go!" He still wouldn't let go. "You're not going" he said sternly. "Yes I am" you said, finally getting out of his grasp. 

He had messed up your hair and your make up. "Ugh, now I have to do this all again" you complained storming upstairs. "But Y/N you look fine" Slender yelled from downstairs. "No I don't" you yelled. "Yes you..." you cut him off "no I don't".

Jeff the Killer

"But Y/NNNNNN! You promised" Jeff complained as you put up your hair for Prom. "Jeff, I said we can reschedule for tomorrow" you said in return. Your hair had to be just right. You put the last bobby pin in and you were done. You had spent almost an hour doing this, you didn't have time to do it again.

"Go to sleep hair!" Jeff yelled messing up your hair and running off. "Jeffery Blalock" you yelled really annoyed. "I am going to hurt you when I get back from Prom" you added. "You're not going" he yelled. He peeked in from a distance and you threw the eyeliner you had at him. "Missed me" he yelled running through the house.

Eyeless Jack

Jack was really annoyed that you were going to Prom with someone else. The person was going to have a 'visit' tonight. Jack decided to be an annoyance so you wouldn't go. First he hid your make up. Then he mess up your hair. He burnt your dress which ended up with you throwing scissors at him. 

"Jeff help me" he screamed into the phone. "Die" you yelled chasing him with a knife. Little did he know, it was fake. After he ran out of the house you broke down in laughter on the couch. You decided to go to Prom, but in jeans.

 Lost Silver

"W-Why, a-am I-I not g-good enough t-to g-go with y-you a-as a f-friend" Silver asked you. "No Silver, its just this is Prom, and I have a date" you explained to him. He decided to 'help' you with your makeup. You didn't want him to but you fell for the puppy dog eyes.

He messed up your lipstick and eyeliner. When you saw what he had done you decided to stay home. He was grateful. You two sat and played Pokemon and ate popcorn. Until, you wanted to dance, so you danced with him. Until his arms disappeared.

Masky

Masky was upset. He didn't want you to go to the Prom. Something told you that he was planning something. You thought silently to yourself. 'What is he planning' you thought. You went downstairs the basement where he was, that was also where your dress was. 

He looked at you then back to the dress. He jolted up and ran after the dress. So did you. Fortunately you won. 'Thank God for soccer' you thought. You put it on and asked him for an opinion. He snarled as the door bell rang. He ran upstairs and opened the door. "She's not going" he said and slammed the door in your dates face.

Hoodie(Hoody)

 Hoodie(Hoody) took it lightly until that night. Hoodie(Hoody) got in your way while you were getting ready. Not wanting you to go, he hid your shoes and makeup. Then he messed up your dress by 'accidentally' spilled cheesecake on it. You were extremely mad. When Hoodie(Hoody) saw how mad you were he felt sad.

He became really shy and started stuttering even more than usual. You started to feel bad even though its not you who should be feeling bad. You decided to stay home. Hoodie(Hoody) was really happy that you chose him over your date Chris. 

BEN Drowned

 BEN was upset that you were going to Prom. Instead of ruining everything, he sat and played video games. "Aren't you going to try and stop me" you asked remembering what Jeff did to one of your friends. BEN just shook his head no and returned to his video games. You got a little mad that he didn't care. You shook it off as the doorbell rang. 

BEN clinched his game controller. He was trying to stop himself from stopping you. He wanted you to go and have a good time. 'Not to good of a time' he thought. That thought sent him over the edge. He threw his controller in the air and ran and grabbed your leg. "Don't leave" he shouted. Your date looked at you funny then turned around and left. "He doesn't deserve you" BEN said, comforting you.