stelena forever and always

sorry but just want to tell you that this Is If Stefan and Elena were back together again after she broke up with Damon.

                  Elena's  P.O.V

I woke up next to Stefan the man that I love and I couldn't see my self with any one else not Damon (just eww). 

I tried to sneak out of his bed and make us breakfast Stefan's and i favorite breakfast fried food and some blood bags my favorite. I was able to make it to Stefan's room but he wasn't there the I felt two big strong arms around me.  I turn around and see Stefan he says, " what's this" he says with a smirk and start remembering last night the great sex we had it was amazing like always. And that I heard Damon come home with a girl but they didn't have sex weird right so I ask him with a smile " Im glad my brother is happy because he will get over you finally".

I agree  with that and want Damon to get over me to then I rember I was spost to meet up with Caroline and give Stefan a light  peck on the lips and say I love him and I will see him later at my house since no ones home.

                       Caroline's P.O.V

while  waiting for  Elena  she was taking forever I had a great conversation with Matt he is seeing this girl named Mackenzie she's a vampire and seems awesome then I see Elena and then Matt leaves and Elena eyes widen and she says, " it's me and Stefan's anniversary I need to make him happy if you know what I mean". she smirked I just said " okay I know what to do let's go to the mall ". 

                       Stefan's  P.O.V 

I don't know what to do for me and Elena's anniversary  I'll ask Elena's best friend Which is also a girl I'll call Bonnie.

phone call between Stefan and Bonnie:

hey Bonnie it's Stefan 

hey Stefan what's up

I need to get something for Elena for our anniversary 

well you called the expert but do you have any ideas at all 

just one Bonnie but it big I was thinking  of proposing to Elena

oh my god I'll be over right over

bye Stefan

bye Bonnie 

wow Bonnie's so funny and how much she cares for Elena.

                    Caroline's P.O.V

" so Elena what's up at the Salvatore boarding house" " well a few nights ago  Damon snuck a girl not that Im jealous or any thing " ... " well Elena it is good that he is happy" " I know " we smiled and bought Elena a nice sexy peice of lingerie and Stefan's  favorite  band  record and a nice watch.

                     Bonnie's  P.O.V

I am so happy for Elena and Stefan and I just pulled up at  the boarding  house and got out of out of my car and knocked on the door. " oh my god Stefan show me the ring " I said with a huge smile on my face. " Bonnie its right here but should I ask Jeromy for permission" he said with worried eyes " no I already  told him but I have to go good luck on Saturday " "goodnight  Bonnie " Stefan said he left with me to head to pick up Elena