the days after and the fitting

Damon's P.O.V

god I have not been able to sleep since Elena and Stefan came back home from the hospital with the baby it cries all the time.

                        Elena's P.O.V

" good morning babe " Stefan said to me as he gave me a kiss. We were making out when Damien started crying. " I guess it's time to get up " i said as I got off of Stefan. " I guess so" he said as he went and got Damien from his room. I can't believe I found the man of my dreams but all I have to do is marry him I need to ask him when. then I went and checked the mail it had Caroline's wedding on Sunday. then speaking of the devil it was Caroline calling.

phone call between Caroline and Elena:

hey Elena are you coming to the dress fitting today

hey care if coarse I am but, can I bring Damien

of coarse you can bring Damien

oh Stefan has to come too because he's one of Tyler's grooms men

okay when though

12:00 at the wedding palace

bye care

bye Elena

end of phone call

" so Stefan were in a wedding " "who's" " Caroline Lockwood" I said as I laughed. " there's a fitting today and your Tyler's bestman and I'm Caroline's maid of honor." "where's made wouldn't he be Tyler's best man " " no he's out of town."

          _ a few hours later _

I put Damien in his car seat as we headed to the wedding palace.To do our wedding fitting for Caroline's wedding. we finally got there " Stefan um I'll meet you here or you can just come to the bridal side when the guys are done" " why do you think the guys will be done first " " because I'm with Caroline " " that makes sense I love you" "I love you too." we kissed and I grabed Damien and walked to the bridal side if the store as Stefan went in the grooms side. then I saw Caroline and the other girls taking to the lady about dresses as I said "hi " as I walked in they all said sorry to her and came and looked at baby Damien. " god Elena you and Stefan make the cutest kids ever" Caroline said as she smiled then said " we should get back to what we were doing " " yeah we should " I said as we decided on long red dresses as bridesmaids dresses and Caroline had her wedding dress already picked outage looked amazing in her big dramatic white wedding dress typical Caroline. we all went and got dressed unto the dresses for tayloring if needed.as I walked out I saw Stefan playing with Damien so cute. all Stefan said was "wow you look beautiful Elena " " thank you,  you don't look to bad in a tux Mr. Salvatore " I said that because he still had his tux on from the fitting then Caroline said " hey guys do you want to see the set up before the wedding." " shure " we said "well it's in my huge backyard " " well we will meet you there " " well Elena and Stefan take what you have on home and meet me at my mansion." we all smiled when Caroline said that we headed back to the Salvatore boarding house to change. we finished then Stefan said “ babe I know you have been thinking about when we're going to get married but just give Caroline some time in the spot light then you can have it all back princess and you can have the bigest wedding you want. " those words just turned me on so much so I kissed Stefan so passionatly that I took him and me by suprise. “ wow babe we don't have to go to Caroline's " “ yip" then we started making out as I ran my hands up his musclar back. he slide his hand down my body as he started felling me up threw my shorts. he moved his kisses down to my neck. than all of a sudden my phone rang. “I have to get that baby" I said moaning as I ran my fingers threw his hair. “okay" he said kissing my forehead as he got off me. what do you want I said as I answered my phone knowing who it was Jeremy : Caroline told me to call you and say that she wants you here at 5 Elena: okay fine we're on our way. be forever we got in the car Stefan grabed Damien. when we going to get in the car but Stefan stoped me and pulled me in for a passionate long kiss as we got in the car and went to Caroline's. we got out of the car as I grabed Damien. we knocked on the door and Caroline answered the door “ finally it took forever keep come on in and let's go look."  we walked out side it was beautiful all the beautiful flowers and the water and the dance floor it's going to be a beautiful wedding. me and Stefan grabed Damien and went home all Stefan said was “ so do you want to continue what we were doing earlyer" while kissing my neck then he picked me up and carried me up staires.