the suprise

Elena's P.O.V

I woke in Stefan's bed on Saturday morning after last nights dinner. Stefan wasnt in bed so I got up and got ready for the day. then went down stairs to see Stefan and Damon talking and drinking coffee. “ hey babe " Stefan said and smiled. “ so Stefan were having dinner, where ?" I asked being a little nosy. “ ah here and Caroline is coming to pick you up to help get ready for tonight " he said like something was making him a little worried and I was cut off from my thought when I heard Caroline's car horn beep so I grabed some coffee and told Stefan I loved him and I would see him a 6.

                        Stefan's P.O.V

“okay Damon you need to get out of the house okay bye"“ I have to get Lilly first and why " “ I'm proposing to Elena tonight so get out " “ congrats"

phone call between Caroline and Stefan :

hey Caroline its Stefan

hey Stefan

what should I wear tux or shirt and jeans

tux red tie

okay thanks care

bye Stefan

bye Caroline

end of phone call :

so I stared to get ready then put the candles on the table, roses, plates, silverware hung up the flowers then cooked the food then took a shower and got out to see Lexi then I gave her a huge hug and she asked about down stairs then I told her I was proposing to Elena she said congrats then she left.  I put on my tux and black shirt red tie and dress shoes then I heard the door open it was Elena “ wow you look amazing " I said as I smiled and she said “ you don't look to bad your self " she handed me a bag I opened it and it had a old AC DC record and a brown box “ wait you have to wait to open that one till after dinner" she said smiling “ so come this way " I said.

                       Elena's P.O.V

we walked to the outside area it was buetiful the flowers, Candles,roses it was perfect. then we stoped and Stefan was on one knee with a little black box with a buetiful diamond encrusted ring. then Stefan began to speak “ from the start Elena I knew that someday I would spend the rest of my life with you,  you are my second half and truly the love of my life. So what ya say Elena Gilbert will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? "  I knew what my answer was. “ yes Stefan yes yes"  then we had a big passionate kiss then we both said we love each other. then we sat down and eat dinner it was delicious. then we went into the kitchen and Stefan asked if he could open the “ of coarse but it's big please don't leave me because of this babe" I said very nervous. “ why would I do that Elena I'll just open the box babe "  he opened the box and looked at me and said “ I'm gonna be a dad " “ yes you are Stefan " then Stefan walked towards me and got down on one knee and pulled  up my dress and kissed my stomach and kissed it then he picked me up bridal style then carried me upstairs .