eight and a half months

I'm eight and a half months pregnant and I'm bigger than errands the nursery is done and it going to be a boy and his name will be Damien. then I was snapped out of my day dream by my water breaking “Stefan" I screamed he came running down the stairs faster than I've ever seen him run “ Elena what's wrong" “my water just broke Stefan" “OMG" “let's get you in the car I'll call people at the hospital. " we got in the car and rushed to the hospital god it hurts like hell but it will be worth it. while Stefan I was squeezing Stefan's hand because of the pain. when we finally got to the hospital Stefan got out opened my door and grabed me someone probably parked the car. Stefan was pushing me into the hospital " my fiance is having a baby" “ sir, who is your fiances doctor, Meredith Grey " “yes" “ thank you your room is right here." then Stefan picked me up and pet me on the bed and sat down next to me then Meredith came in she said that I was 7 cm dilated. Stefan was calling everyone we know they all showed up one by one. Caroline and Tyler, Matt and Mackenzie,  Bonnie and Jeromy, Damon and Lily. then they told Stefan he had to leave the roomit was time to start pushing he kisses me forehead and walked out of the room.

                Damon's P.O.V

all I could hear at the hospital was Elena pain and “ you suck, you suck, you suck" probably meaning Stefan. I felt bad for my little brother not being with Elena when she is going through this he's just pacing back and forth whatching throw the little window on the door. So I got up and grabed his shoulders and told him “it's going to be okay she will be okay she will be okay and so will the baby." then all you could hear was baby cries. then the nurse opened the door for us to come in.

                      Stefan's P.O.V

when the nurse opened the door I practically ran to Elena “ Elena babe how are you " “ I'm great but look here he comes" “ Elena he's beautiful" “I know right" “ oh Meredith since everyone is is gone when can we go home " “tomarrow morning 8 o'clock see you guys later to check up." “ I love you Elena " “I love you too Stefan"  I went and got Elena some food and  couldn't stop thinking about how were going to be one big family and how I was actually starting a family with someone. someone I love with every inch of my being Elena's my life. then I was snapped out of it by my phone ringing it was Caroline.

phone call between Stefan and Caroline:

hey Stefan how's the baby

good and hey care

well when are you guys coming home tomorrow morning at 8

cool can't wait to see Damien does he look like you guys

yeah care he does um I have to get Elena's food back to her but um will see you soon.

bye Stefan bye caroline

                       Elena's P.O.V

Stefan came back with my food and we just talked about baby Damien all day pretty much he's  so cute “ hey babe  are we going to get married now" I asked with a smile on my face.  “ well whenever you want you want babe all I want is to be married to the women of my dreams " he said as he kissed my forehead.