the doctors opoitment

I woke up the next morning last night was amazing I'm engaged to Stefan the most amazing manning the world and Im having his baby, tomorrow is the fist doctor's opoitment I mean Im pretty shure I'm pregnate I've been having morning sickness and craving weird foods and my period was late. “ good morning  babe " Stefan said smiling “ and hello baby Salvatore " “ oh Stefan about the baby ah my doctors opoitment to confirm the pregnancy is tomorrow will you go with me " “ of coarse baby who's your doctor " “ Meredith " then I got ready to meet up with Caroline and Bonnie at the the grill then we were probably going shopping.

Caroline, Bonnie and Elena's P.O.V

“ so girls wanna see something awesome " Elena said with a smile on her face.  “ shure " they said interested looking at each other. then Elena holds up her hand to show he engagement ring.  they both squeled  and gave Elena a huge hug but Caroline but Caroline felt another heart beat in Elena's stomach then she asks “ Elena Gilbert are you pregnate " “ yeah I am like a few weeks but the doctors apoitment is tomarrow to say if I'm really pregnate" “ does Stefan know know " Bonnie said “ yeah I told him last night  when he proposed to me" then Elena's phone rings

phone call between Elena and Jeremy :

hey Elena its jer

hey jer what do you need

well can we talk at you house

well jer can we do it tomorrow

yeah Elena see you then

bye jer

bye elena

           Jeremy P.O.V

Bonnie's my life and it's kind of weird that Im dating my sister bestfriend  but truly I do love Bonnie with every fiber of my being and I want to spend the rest of my life with Bonnie. so I called Stefan because he knows about this stuff.

phone call between Jeremy and Stefan:

hey Stefan its Jeremy

what's up Jeremy

well um I was thinking of proposing to Bonnie but I don't know how

well come over your sister isn't home okay Stefan be over soon bye

bye

              Stefan's P.O.V

I heard the doorbell ring and I answered the door it was Jeremy “hey Jeremy so what do you need " I said a little confused.  “ well I don't know how to ask Bonnie's dad. " “ oh um well ask him like you would ask him anything but I have to go doctors opoitment with Elena. " I said with a smile “ okay man print get rejected  but I'll try. " “ okay let's go. "

                           Elena's P.O.V

I was waiting at the grill, for Stefan with Bonnie and I saw Stefan said goodbye to Bonnie when I saw Stefan pull up. I ran to his car and gave him a passionate kiss and we Made our way to the doctors office we got out of the car and made our way inside. Then we waited for about 10 minuets till the doctor called our names and we walked to the room and I lasted down on the table and the doctor asked “ just a conformation " “ yeah " i said so happily because I'm going to be marrying the one and only Stefan Salvator and having his baby. “ well congrats you two you are having a baby." the doctor left and and me and Stefan just stood there huging until Stefan said " ilove  you Elena " “ ilove you to Stefan."