the day after

Stefan's P.O.V

I woke up with Elena still laying on my cheast I loved Elena so much and I could hear her stomach growling and mine too so I moved her head and went down stairs to make us some breakfast fry ups  like bacon and stuff and some oj and a rose in a glass vase I was cleaning up when Jeromy came in but I was still naked he screamed he said “ what the hell man and thank god your at least wearing boxers by now " then Elena came down laughing I just said okay um I'm going to go upstairs now " I ran upstairs Elena graves the food and followed and followed me and we whatches TV and eat breakfast. “Stefan that was Galatia and you do look good in my apron and I'm sorry I only laughed" and then we kissed and then went to the boarding house to get ready for dinner with Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, Jeromy, Matt and his new girlfriend,  and Damon and his new girlfriend.

               a few hours later....

               Elena's P.O.V

the table was set and the food was almost done then the doorbell rang I went and answered it,  it was Caroline and Tyler they smiled and looked extra ordinarily happy then she said “where engaged, where's Stefan I smiled a little in shock “ congrats, oh he's finishing up dinner." “ there's drinks in the kitchen I need one right now" i smiled knowing already it was going to be a long night. everyone else showed up and we where setting eating when lily (Damon's girlfriend) she said “so Elena who have you dated at this table. " I just looked at Stefan ” yeah um lily I would talk to me like that I will have your ass on the floor so fast" I said as I just staired at her “ well you don't scare me little vampire" right when she said that something inside of me got really mad and I ran and pinned her to the wall with my hand. then I said to her what prints should have “ of you ever say something like that to me again the I will have your heart on a silver platter" as I let go of her neck and whatches her fall to the ground and  I walked upstairs. So over all dinner was horrible exept for that bitch lily and then I stripped out of my dress right when Stefan came in “ hey babe Im sorry for how I acted at dinner " I said as I walked over  to him and he said “ babe it fine you were just protecting your self and you were really sexy when you did that" he said as he laughed and was only wearing his boxers by this time we got into bed and said we loved each other then went to sleep.