all alone

this stories has like quite a bit of sex scenes so if you don't like that kind of stuff than please don't read in stead of leaving mean comments. thanks

Stefan picked me up at the grill and we headed back to my house when I got out of the car Stefan asked “ what's in the bags " with a smile on his face “ it's a surprise one for tonight and a big one on Saturday " I said with a smirk on my face also “ so Stefan no ones home Stefan ah you can put in a movie and make some popcorn im going to go to the bathroom real quick" “ okay babe ”. I ran upstairs and put on a nice blue sexy Victoria's secret lingerie.  then I walked down stairs and did  that thing where you cover someone's eyes and make them guess who it is to Stefan but every time he would get it wrong I would unbutton on of his buttons on his shirt but he was just messing with me by saying other peoples names.  finally I stopped and took my hands off his eyes and he turned around and just said “ wow babe you look apslutly look beautiful you should dress like this more often baby. " then Stefan picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he gave me a kiss.  he grabbed my but as he laid me down on my bed  after carrying me up stairs.  he bit my lip as his tongue entered my mouth.  it bodies where moving with our kisses.  I grabbed on to his shirt taking it off exposing his body.  Stefan had an amazing body.  I ran my fingers up his back as we continued making out.  he took of my lingerie as be kissed my neck he slide his hands up my back as he unhooked my bra.

I helped him take it off. as my bra was off he circled my nipples with his tongue. I ran my fingers threw his hair as he started sucking on my boobs. it felt so good I moaned in pleasure. he kissed all over my whole body as he made his way down to my my underwear. he slide them down to my ankles as I kicked them off.  he kissed my inner thigh teasing me. he started making me wet and he noticed. he kept on teasing me as he ran his hands up and down my thighs.  he finally stared eating me out. he slide his tongue in and slide it around on my sensitive spot.  I grabbed his head and pushed it closer to my pussy.  he found my god spot and started sliding his tongue around. and just like always we had amazing sex like every time it feels like heaven.