CHAPTER 9: "I have to go."

"Babe, babe.." Nash said, planting kisses all over my face. "Babe, wake up."

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. "I'm still sleepy. What are you doing?" I murmured.

"The weather looks so good today, let's go beaching!" He exclaimed.

Yes, I was sleepy, but the beach always sounded good to me. Great, I mean. I nodded, which caused Nash to jump on the bed like a little kid who was promised a Disney World trip.

"Stop! You're gonna ruin my bed!" I told him. He jumped over me and kissed me on my forehead. He trailed down to my nose and to my lips.

He was kissing me passionately but I pulled away. "Babe, I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" We both laughed and stood up to get ready. Nash went to his room and I was left in mine, confused on what to wear. I pulled out my favorite tie-dye bikini. I wore some shorts and a tanktop to cover up. I slipped on some sandals and I was almost done. I let my hair loose and put nothing but a red lip tint on. I was excited!

----------------------------------------------------

When we got to the beach, some girls started to swarm towards Nash. I told him I'd hide somewhere cos I didn't wanna get involved nor bombarded with annoying fangirl questions. He laughed and agreed to my plan.

As soon as the hoard of girls was gone, I popped out of nowhere and hugged Nash from behind.

"Aww, so many pretty girls want you", I whispered. "That blondie in a croptop was damn fine!"

He spun around and hugged me back, placing his chin on my head. "But I want you."

We placed our foldable chairs by the shore. I wanted to get a tan but Nash didn't allow me to. I didn't know why. Maybe he wanted to flirt with me the whole day, which I didn't really mind doing.

He pulled out his shirt, leaving him in a Billabong board shorts. I took a glance at his torso but stopped cos I didn't wanna look like a creep.

Nash was a view. His arms were long and strong and his chest was sculpted by gods. His shoulders were broad, just how I wanted them to be.

I decided to remove my top and my shorts as well. Nash stared right at me rather intently.

"Whoah, this is the first time I've ever seen you in a bikini!" He said. "You're beautiful."

"Thank you, Nash."

I picked my phone up and checked out my Twitter. My mentions were all blown up with tweets from random girls.

Are you and Nash dating? Did Nash bang you? Do you guys date or nah?

Screw all of you.

I scrolled down to look at some of my friends' tweets and my eyes widened with what I read. @claireduncan: On my way to the beach!!! :)) posted about an hour ago.

There was only one beach in North Carolina, which meant... Crap. Nash thought Claire was cute the moment he saw her on Twitter.

Goodbye, lover.

"What's wrong?" Nash asked, grabbing some chips from the big beach bag we brought along.

"Nothing", I lied.

All of a sudden, I saw Nash's eyes widen. It was like he just saw a ghost.

"Holy shit!" He said mostly to himself.

I turned around to get a view of what he was looking at.

It was Claire.

I felt my chest tighten a bit. I painstakingly tried to fight my nasty thoughts with logic but I failed.

Claire finally saw me after basking herself in the scorching heat of the sun so she started running towards my direction.

"I have to go. I'm sorry!" Nash scuffled out of my sight.

"What the fuck, Nash?" I yelled at him but he was too far gone. I remained seated as Claire approached.

What the fuck was up with Nash?

"Oh my god (YN)! I didn't expect to see you here!" She said then leaned over to peck my cheek.

"Hi Claire!" I let out a fake smile.

"What's up, betch? I've never seen you in forever!"

"Yeah I've been homebound lately."

"So what's up with you and Nash?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me. "I met that guy once actually, at some event in LA. I think it was MagCon? Seriously though, can I hangout with him? He's like... My hero!" She enthusiastically stated. I was mentally shaking my head.

"Oh, umm. We're friends. We met at a skatepark." That day was full of so much lies.

A couple of moments later, I saw a hot guy approaching Claire and I. He looked like a young Leonardo Dicaprio, but only with a typical college buff.

"Shit, it's my boyfriend. I have to go, betch. Careful with Nash. The package is humongous!" She said then scampered to her "boyfriend".

My jaw dropped. What the hell did she mean?

After what seemed like forever of staring into space, I started to gather our things.

I honestly just wanted to get home.

To my surprise, Nash appeared.

"Hey..", he casually said while scratching the back of his neck.

I remained silent while packing up. He was hesitant at first but eventually helped me put the things back in his car.

We drove home in total silence. As he parked infront of our house, I immediately got out of the car and ran to my room. I just didn't wanna talk to him. I locked the door behind me and went straight to my bed.