CHAPTER 14: "What we had was something I'll never regret."

I was bummed to be informed that Kian's tour was moved. It only meant one thing; He'd be staying for a couple more days.

It was a usual Sunday morning when I woke up. Nash wasn't beside me and I knew he was making our breakfast already. As I made my way downstairs, I saw Kian sitting on the couch, talking to someone over his phone.

"Andrea, please. It's been a while. Do something else and stop bothering me", he said just in a voice above a whisper.

Wasn't Andrea the girl he cheated me on with? Why was he talking to her in that tone? As he hung up, I ran towards Nash who was in the kitchen.

Hmmm. He was making pancakes.

I hugged him from behind. "Baaaaby, I missed you." I whispered.

He chuckled and turned to face me. "But you're used to waking up without me, aren't you?"

I shook my head.

"How about some pancakes to make it up to you?" He said and I smiled. We decided to eat in the living room with Kian since some awesome TV show was up.

"I wish they make more of these kinds of shows", Kian said and I nodded in agreement.

"So, Ki..", Nash started. "How are things with you and Andrea?"

Kian let out a heavy sigh before continuing. "Well, that.." Another sigh. "I don't know."

"What do you mean?" Nash asked with a genuine concerned face. I remained silent, pretending to not really be as attentive as I really was.

"It was wrong, Nash. You know it." He answered.

Wait.. Nash knew it? That he cheated on his EX A.K.A. ME with that Andrea?

"I get it.. So you're still not over your ex, huh?" Nash said.

Kian's eyes almost went towards me but he looked down instead. My eyes widened.

"Y-yeah.. I guess." He uttered. My heart kind of just skipped a couple beats as he did.

"What was her name again?" Nash unknowingly asked. Of course he would.

I felt like I wanted to disappear right then and there. Kian started to sweat out while I tried to normally eat my pancakes, which didn't happen cos I was shaking.

"She's ummm.. Her name is ah..." Kian stuttered to the highest fucking level. Really now?

"She's?" Nash asked again.

Kian was about to say something when my doorbell rang.

Saved by the fucking bell, huh?

I immediately stood up and ran towards the front door. I sighed as I twisted the knob.

I thought I was out of danger but my jaw dropped as the door opened.

"MOM?!??" I blurted out.

"Baby, hey!" She reached out to hug me, but stopped as she saw Kian and Nash inside. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Early morning visitors?" She asked.

I saw Nash and Kian stood up and made their way toward Mom and I.

"Good morning", they said in unison.

My mom gasped. "Kian! How have you been? It's been a long time!"

Kian giggled, trying to look away from Nash's death stares. "Hi Sandy. I see you never really aged, huh."

Smooth.