Prologue

Screams and chaos is all you can hear in the village owned by the pack, Night Walkers. Alpha and Luna, Taehyung and Eunha are trying their best to keep everyone in the pack safe. Yelling out orders, sending the wounded to the packs ER, even to fighting, themselves. They have to put their own life in front of everyone's because that is the responsibility of being the leaders of the pack.

Although they have a one year son, named Hoseok, Eunha made sure to hide him away from all the violence. Good thing Hoseok is young enough where he doesn't have to re-live the day his own mother died in war. All he has now from her is a simple locket with her picture, hanging around his neck as he goes Rogue with his father.

Taehyung and Eunha was never real mates. When a Luna dies, her alpha always goes under a very painful experience, but Taehyung didn't. As weird as it was, Taehyung only mated so he can give his mother grandchildren she always wanted. Taehyung doesn't regret the fact that his mother died before she can meet Hoseok. Hoseok is the best thing to ever happen to him.

The Night Walkers never in history thought things would go down like this. Being invaded by a family pack is really unheard of. In the end Night Walkers were at it's end. Literally the only survivor's were the Alpha and his son.

Kim Taehyung at 20 has a one year old son, a dead mate, and no pack.

15 years go by and Kim Taehyung is now 35 and Hoseok and himself is living in a town in hopes of finding a pack to settle down in.

Taehyung is a very unique individual. Usually it's easy to find your own mate. The mating process can be done if you and your partner is no true mate. No matter the age though, your mate is your mate.

How do you think it made Kim Taehyung feel when on the look out for his son, he meets his precious mate. In a situation he would have wished he didn't have to see his mate in. Choi Namjoon a 17 year old omega from the local pack, The Moon Children. He felt an overwhelming sense of fire in his body. He finally found his mate!

Any other day he told himself he would go right into things because he is growing old and alone. What makes things even better is Choi Namjoon is next in line to be the Luna because he is an omega and his father Choi Siwon and other father Choi Jin are the Alpha and Luna. Namjoon is starting to get at that age that is time for him to find his mate and become the new leader of the pack.

All Namjoon needs to do in order to seal that deal is to find his Alpha. Namjoon can sit here and tell you it is hard being next in line.

Will his parents approve of a 35 year old rogue Alpha being his mate? Or like Kim Taehyung's case, low-key force him to mate with some one else.

I'm hoping by this story going forth, me as an author and you as a reader would find that out, because of right now, honestly, I have no clue. 😂

E N J O Y .