VIII

A/N I don't like fo switch povs in one chapter but i just had too. so after a big ass space is when povs switch from taehyung to namjoon. 💀

Just my luck.

Zeus headass I guess is angry because before I know it, it starts to rain and on top of that it starts to thunder too.

I'm riding around and I have no clue where I should look for hobie.

I look up our town map and see a train station that's the furthest away from our home.

I'll go from the furthest to the closest the best I can so I won't be going in circles or nothing.

As I was driving my sense of mood started to get even more mad. I'm not sure what that is about, but as soon as I turn the corner for the train station to come into view, my sight goes red.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why is dad so hard on me? I'm a little ole omega and he isn't even trying to try and see if he can find a trustworthy alpha to be next in line.

I am so young and I don't see myself finding my mate anytime soon.

And wow, I can't believe I ran all the way to the train station. Thats like the border to the next state.

I've always wanted to ride a train, but i never had any where to go. So I never did.

And of course, it wants to start raining and thundering too, as if just rain wasn't enough.

As I go to sit at a bench I can smell really smelly humans close by and their emotions seems to want trouble.

Rounding the corner a group of five men come into my view. I look down and think maybe I shouldn't have left the house like this.

An all grey cropped top sweater, nike volleyball shorts, long white socks that are scrunched fo be short and checkered black and white vans. Topped off with a white snapback.

Wow joonie, you could have changed out of your pajamas?

I blame dad. Making me go to a meeting that I didn't want to be at and getting mad at me for throwing a tantrum.

It came in between my nap time so I was a little cranky.

I should have just tried yoongi hyungs house. He always allows me over at his house every time I get mad. I just would have felt really bad because I heard him and jimin was having a sleepover. I didn't want to invade their time together.

I looked down at the really interesting concrete floor and pray these scary men walk pass me.

Either the moon goddess really hates me or this is happening for a reason.

I start to pout at my misfortune and don't dare to move to pull my glasses up.

"Hey baby. What you doing out here all alone?" I hear one guy make out.

I feel a big jacket on my shoulders and it does not have the best smell.

"C'mon guys. Lets take him home and try him out? I can make out he is an omega. Our favorite." I feel a hand clasp the back of my neck.

They start to laugh when they hear me whimpering.

I see one grab the front of himself.

Why is he holding himself like that?

"Please. I ask you let me go. I won't tell anyone. Just please let me go." I don't even think they heard me because I hear some 'what was that babyboy?' and 'speak up babe. daddy couldn't hear you.'

I just feel even more tears roll down my face.

Please the moon goddess. Get me out of here safely and I promise I won't argue with my dad again. I'll-

I suddenly hear a car door shut and a shout of 'Hey.'

It was a really deep voice.

I feel all my insides grown hot. I fall to the ground when I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack. My breathing starts to go uneven.

What is this happening to me?