VI

Knock Knock

Who the hell is knocking at my door with such urgency? I'm new in town and i'm very sure I don't know any body here yet.

I get up and out of bed and go downstairs to open the door. Walking by hobie's door and wondering why I don't see any light from the tv, but i'll check on that after I see who our visitor is.

I open the door and see a man, about my height, with two other guys behind him.

I raise my eyebrows because the two two dudes behind the taller one has guns. Machine guns at that.

What kind of rich neighborhood am i living in-

"Hello. I am JB and have noticed you just moved into town. I wanted to welcome you and your family." Not even having time to process JB just walks into my home and starts to trash my place.

I can't smell any type of supernatural type shit on them, so they must be humans.

Taking from the silver necklace, i just took notice of, with a tiny little stake hanging off of him. There is only one thing they must be.

God damn werewolf hunters.

Holy fucking shit!

"Taking from the fact your eyes haven't changed colors or nothing out of the ordinary, I guess I can take a guess you are a human just as I?" Hell no.

"Uh yes. Can I ask why you are wanting to welcome my family so late at night?"

JB smiles and walks over to my favorite chair.

God damn.

"Well I didn't notice new neighbors until just an hour ago and tomorrow is an annual party." He takes out his necklace so I can get a better look, as if my super eye sight didn't see it already. He doesn't need to know that though.

"Annual party for us humans who hunts down supernatural creatures. It's honestly a party for new comers to come and meet everyone and all that jazz. Our little "family" is getting smaller and we need new recruiters. I know it's sudden, but how about coming to the party tomorrow?"

So i'm guessing they haven't come across a gadget or nothing to see if they can pick up if a werewolf is close by? Maybe it's because I haven't used my powers in so long.

What's going to a little human party who wants to hunt down my kind going to do?

"Yea sure. And don't expect a big family. It's just me and my son." I say. I hope my son gets sick or something because no way in hell is he going to come with me.

"Very well. It would be a pleasure to see you and your son tomorrow. You have a nice night." Before they leave I give a 'you too.'

As soon as the door is locked and closed I make wake to my sons room.

I open his door and just as I guessed.

He's gone!

New town.

He got friends already?

I take out my phone. Good thing I got his location on.

Or so I thought. Damn, did he turn it off or something? Or did I not do it right?

This is what I get for going from an android to a damn iphone. I don't know how to work shit.

I try and call him, but i'm guessing his phone died.

I slam his door shut and go into my room.

I keep my red silky red pajama top, put on a black leather jacket, black jeans, and some black doc martins. I also add a black beret and grab my keys to my Bugatti Veyron.

Lord have mercy on my son because when I find him. He is going to wish I didn't care so much for him, like I did.