XI

I quickly run in and imagine my surprise when I see Namjoon on my fathers bed and papa going haywire a bit. I also don't have that much time to think so I quickly tell Kookie to push my dad towards Namjoon. I then take that time to go beside him to make sure he is ok, which is useless because I know he isn't ok. All I can really do is hope that my dad stops knocking shit over and goes to Namjoon.

After a bit I feel the bed sink a little and see my dad right up next to Namjoon. My wolfie senses come back to me and I quickly turn my head.

I don't need to see a fellow student from my high school and my dad being intimate. I allow Jungkook to lead me out of the room and go back down the hallway into the kitchen.

"That's not something you wake up to everyday." Kooks statement makes me smile. I glance to the clock on the wall and let out a curse. "Kookie. Do you not realize school started like an hour ago?" He stops his rummaging in the fridge to look up at the clock, shrugs at it, and goes back to trying to find food. I smack my lips and pull out ingredients to make pancakes.

"I hope you like banana pancakes because that's the only way I like to eat my pancakes." Kook smiles and makes his way to standing right at the counter to watch my every mood while I make breakfast.

I think back to the events earlier this morning. Does this make Namjoon my step father then? Why did the moon goddess give my dad such a young person? And what is up with this town? Both me and my dad found our mates less than a week living here. I'm excited to know what out journey will be like living here, but I'm also scared.