IX

My body starts to act on its own and I feel myself stop the car in-front of the train station. I get out and slam my car door shit and yell out an 'hey.'

The sweet smell of roasted coffee and vanilla fill my senses. Before I can dwell on that, as my sight is still red I have the sudden urgency to want to kill all these dudes.

From my sense heightening I can guess the person in grey is my mate.

My wolf inside can sense his fear and it starts to cry out.

In a snap of a finger, I'm punching and throwing kicks at the danger in-front of my mate. I can make out it's a guy, but he looks really young. And is an omega.

I need to hurry up and be done with these perverts because my mate is in so much distress.

When I finally drop kick the last predator I make way to my mate.

He instantly clings to me. I didn't even have a chance to squat down all the way because he jumps up and wraps his legs around my waist.

I chuckle at him being so cute and small.

Without saying anything I walk over to the passenger side of my car and try to drop him into the seat, but he won't let go.

"ok, I'll let you stay hugging me if only you don't move while I'm driving." He quickly nods his head yes and snuggles even more, if thats possible, into my neck. I caress his head and peck his forehead.

Sweet baby jesus, he smells so nice.

I get into the drivers seat. Before I think if where to go next I call hobie one last time to see if his phone charged by now.

ring, ring, ring-

"Hello?"

Woah, I thought hobie already hit puberty. Either that or did his voice just changed over the course of a day?

"Umm Hoseok?" I rub my mates back as I can feel him starting to get tired.

I hear some rustling on the other end of the phone.

"Papa? How you been? Why you calling me in the middle of the night?"

"I'll be the one asking questions around here, but may I know where you are right now?" I hear a quiet 'fuck' and hobie's nervous laugh.

"What do you mean? I'm actually in my room right now. And I was sleeping like the good-"

"I don't have time for you to be a smart ass. I'm just glad you're home safe right now. I'm coming home because I was out looking for you, but something better came out of it." Before I end the call an 'hey' is heard and I chuckle.

I look down at the boy in my arms. I smile and start up my car.

I'm just really curious on what the moon goddess has in store for me to pair me up with this small boy.