Tumblr, advice, and Relationships ( Anxiety/Virgil x Chelsea)

This was Requested by @Denstiney_howell

This is a Nonbinary Oneshot.I'm Sorry if it's terrible because this is the first time I am writing one.

Well, Enjoy!

Use - They, Them, Their

—————————————————-
Anxiety's Pov

I feel in love with them.By them I mean Chelsea.I don't know why it can't be their eyes or their smile what am I saying it's their whole being.How can I ask them out? Maybe I should check Tumblr.

~~Time skip a couple hours to find nothing on Tumblr.~~

Still Anxiety's Pov

I've scrolled through Tumblr for about an hour and a half.I found nothing on how to so someone out well anything useful at least.Maybe I should ask the others they should know.I teleported to the living room where the others sat peacefully minding their own business. "Guys I have a problem," I said getting them all to look at me at once. "What type of problem, kiddo," Patton asked looking concerned. "I like someone and I need the advice to ask them out," I said rather quickly. "Well, who is this person," Logan asked. We all sat in silence as they awaited my answer. "Chelsea," I said bluntly."Well isn't that great, kiddo, you're growing up.You growing into Adultery."Patton said excitedly. "Patton we love you but it's not adultery it's adulthood," Logan said theoretically. " I just don't know how to tell them," I said with a sigh. "Well, I guess we can help you," Roman said over dramatically "You don't have to if you don't want to," I said looking at my feet."Of course, we will Virgil, we are offended that you went to Tumblr first and not us your 'family'.But either way, you deserve our help."Logan explained."You better sit for this"Roman said standing up.I sat down on the edge of the couch in between, Patton and Logan."Okay well, first you need to find out what their interests are that also peaks your interest.Secondly, you need to make sure they are interested in you before you make a move.Thirdly take note of their personal interests, people like it when others take them into account not just themselves.Next respect their boundaries, you don't want to push them over them over the edge into not liking you, This also goes with the act that you need to keep your hands to yourself." Roman started explaining. "Okay anything else," I said standing up."Sit down, kiddo he's not done yet." Patton said gesturing for me to sit back down."As I was saying, go for the unexpected but be genuine at the same time.Also, avoid putting them on a 'pedestal' you make think that they deserve the world but people don't like being put above others.Before you do anything you need to make a game plan, don't just dive right into it.Make sure you have an engaging genuine conversation with them.And Virgil?" Roman explained/asked. "yeah," I said looking at him in the eyes. "Just go for it be yourself, If they really like you they will like you for who you are," he said with a small smile on his face."Thanks, guys are the best 'family' a guy could ask for." I said "Now go get them, Virgil," Thomas said. "Thomas when did you get here," I asked. " I was here the whole time.Did you not see me ?" he said/ asked tilting his head to the side like a sad puppy." No sorry dude" I said looking down. "It doesn't matter now go declare your love for them," he said, "He doesn't have to I'm right here," Chelsa said walking into the living room." How much did you hear" I asked nervously." I heard it all, but I like you to Virgil" they said coming up to me grabbing my hand in their own," and I think its sweet that you went through all this just for me" they said smiling their beautiful smile. " I would go through anything for you," I said looking into their (e/c) eyes."Would it be bad if I kissed you right now" I asked shyly." Not at all Virgil, Not at all" they said bringing their lips to mine.We pulled away and I turned to the boys " Thanks, guys, this wouldn't have happened without you" I said with a small smile on my face. "Anytime Virgil, you can trust us, now," Patton said with a smile Thomas, Logan and Roman all nodded with a smile.I'm never the bad guy when I'm with these guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Beautiful Babes, I hope you guys -enjoyed this one-shot.This was requested by @Denstiney_howell.I hope it was good since it was my 1st non-binary story ever and I am open for more, It was actually a  lot of fun to write.

NEXT  REQUESTS UP ARE ..... 

mostar1219 - Anxious!Logan x Monique

@EM0_Otaku - Anxiety x Nicole

@storytimewithcait - Anxiety x reader

And some of my ideas as well

Keep Requesting... 

Well that's all, for now, Beautiful Babes

Stay Strong and Beautiful.

Love ya'll.

Peace!

Comment, Vote and Keep on Reading!

824 words