Affection (Logan x reader)

Your pov

I was laying down on the couch watching a movie. When I noticed Logan standing in the doorway.I stood up curious as to why he was here instead of studying.By the time I stood up he wrapped  his arm around my waist."Logan" I asked cursorily." Yes my dear" he said putting his head in my shoulder."What are you doing?" I asked.He looked up and meet my (e/c) eyes with his hazel ones."I wanted affection.So I am giving you a hug.Please return said hug" he said before burying his head in the crook of my neck.I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso."This is nice" he said into my neck, " yeah it is" I said playing with his brown hair.I could feel his smile against my neck as he stepped forward sending us crashing down onto the couch.

Roman's Pov

Me,Patton and Virgil all decided to watch a movie with (y/n) since Logan was studying all the languages in the world.We walked into the living room to see Logan sleeping on top of (y/n).She was fast asleep too," I'm glad he's starting to show some sort of affection" Virgil said a small smile on his face.Me and Patton nodded smiles forming on our faces.'Our little Logan is growing up' I thought.

——————————————————————————————————————

Hey beautiful babes.
I am working on a request but I thought this cute idea so I thought I'd share it with you.

Please comment,vote and keep reading.

Stay Strong and Beautiful

Peace !

Love y'all

260 words