Depression ( Virgil x reader)

This was requested by @Storytimewithcait

I hope you enjoy.

Trigger warning ⚠️: mentions of depression, anxiety, and attempts at suicide.
—————————————————-
Readers pov
I haw been really really depressed lately. What can be the cause of this though I used to be so happy until I started hanging out with Virgil aka Anxiety,it must be him that's doing this,I thought he shared the feelings I did, I guess not,I need to distance myself from him, if that doesn't work than I have no other choice but to end it all...

A few weeks later

Virgil's Pov
(Y/n) has been distancing herself from me, what did I do to get all this hurt, I thought she felt the same threats why we were hanging out more often, but I guess she caught on and got disgusted by my presence and decided to stay away from me like everyone does eventually.

I dediced to go on a walk to clear my head. I put my headphones in and listened to MCR of course,I was walking past the bridge when I saw her,(y/n) standing on the edge, I ran to her,letting my phone and headphones fall to the ground breaking into millions of pieces,that's replaceable but her life isn't. "(Y/n)!! What are you doing?" I said carefully but full of worry. "What does it look like Virgil" she snapped at me, "You look like your going to jump,whatever made you get here isn't so bad,just please come here and talk to me,I can help" I said worry and confidence in my voice. In a blink of an eye, she had her arms wrapped around me "Hey, it's okay I love you.You're okay" I said wrapping her in an embrace."You love me" She asked,"Well yeah of course who wouldn't," I said confusion running through my voice."I mean I thought I needed to distance myself from you because I thought you caused all this, I'm sorry" She explained putting her head down,It's okay, your confusion is okay,But,its not me, It's depression another side and they have been bothering you, and I won't let them bother you anymore, not if it's going to make you like this,I can't stand it" I said pulling her even closer if that is possible."I love you don't forget that" I said kissing the top of her head as night falls behind us, I smiled with the love of life in my arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Beautiful Babes, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long,I had difficulty writing it, with the very little detailed prompt I was given,but I was able to pull it off.

Sorry if it is bad quality,I tryed my best.

Well that's all for now my Beautiful babes

Keep requesting,commenting,voting and reading

Stay Strong and Beautiful

490 words

Bye Beautiful Babes