Chapter 2: Mission

Driek's POV

"You're destined to find you're maiden, you're empress, if you find her, bring her here, gather all the emperors and empresses in the Center Of The Gods, use your powers to acquire your frozen powers" High Priest said "Wait .. Frozen Powers ??" I asked "Your powers were trapped in a globe, not just yours but also everyone's including that destined water maiden." High Priest said, "So .. I need to find her ?? Where ??" I asked, "In the world of humans" High Priest said, "Wait .. So I need to go to the world of humans and find that destined water maiden, gather all the emperors and empresses and acquire our frozen powers to beat that damned emperor of Fire Country ??" I asked, "Exactly, also that maiden has no blood, like yours, her blood is water" High Priest added. "So.. Where do I start??" I asked, "Entering the human world." High Priest said, "O-Ohh.. Ok." I said.

High Priest suddenly held my wrists and ran with me. We went to a mysterious room. This room is not
an ordinary room, it has a mysterious vibe in it, it somehow resembles the time when that damned fire emperor hit me with his magic.

"This is the Fire Alchemy Room" High Priest said. "Weird.." I murmured.

High Priest started to say nonsense, and, an unexpected thing showed. Fire.

"HIGH PRIEST!! H-HOW CAN YOU USE FIRE?!" I shouted, "I'm a High Priest, I know how to use Water, Fire, Earth, and Air at once. The other High Priests are my brothers and sisters." High Priest said.

Huh.. Weird.. This feeling.. Klien?? Is he here?

At that time of thinking, the area went on fire.

"Driek!! Run!! It's Klien!!" High Priest shouted. "Why should I be scared?? Why should I run, when he killed my sister?? I'll face him, I'll kill him." I said. "IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THE FIRE EMPEROR, THEN THERE IS ZERO CHANCE THAT YOU CAN BEAT KLIEN!!" High Priest shouted. "I can beat this guy." I said, "Tsk. You never listen." I can hear a mysterious voice. "RUN!! DRIEK!! RUN!!" High Priest shouted.

Urgh!!! I'll definetly kill Klien!! High Priest.. This is up to you.

I ran, as fast as I can, I couldn't even glance at what was happening at my back. But I could hear..

"ELEMENTAL LAW!! SEAL OF THE AGES!!" I could hear High Priest saying that spell.

But then... I heard High Priest choked. Tears came out of my eyes, I ran and ran not knowing where my feet will take me. Until I stopped and saw the gate to the Human World. My vision started to be blurry until I saw a silhouette of an old man.

I woke up. And I think this must be the Human World. I took a glance at my back and saw the Human-God Intersection. It was kinda weird. Because it was cracked, the glass should be glowing with light and should be blurry. But this one's different, it has a weird vibe in it, also, it's cracked like a glass.

"Driek.." a mysterious voice echoed the empty place. "Who are you?! Show yourse-" I stopped when High Priest showed. "High Priest?! Why are you here?! You should be in the Water Palace!" I shouted. "Driek. Klien defeated me." High Priest explained. "What.. Klien, d-defeated.. H-High Priest?" I stuttered. "I had high hopes of beating him but.. He's strong, as expected from the strongest God.." High Priest said. "I'm here to guide you to the Human World" High Priest said. "Ohh.. All because of that damned maide-" I was cutted by High Priest when he said "Speak no more, that maiden is not damned, she can save all of us from the Fire Country, also, she can save me."

High Priest started off by giving me clothes, it was very not godlike, it's weird, he said it was a "suit", what a weird name for a weird clothing.

"We will now go to the city." High Priest said. But before he could walk, "What is a city?" I asked. "You'll see" he said.

Then he suddenly touched my forehead then he was pointing his other index finger somewhere.

After a few seconds, we arrived at a weird and smelly place. What is this? More like.. Is this even a place??

"This is the city" High Priest said.

To be honest it's quite incredible, because of the tall towers and palaces. But just quite.

"Well, I need to find a place to stay." High Priest said. "What about me?" I asked. "Well.. Just, fool around, like you always do." High Priest said and disappeared.

Tsk. Such a nuisance. What is this freaky place??

I walked around for awhile then a sudden idea ran through my mind. The maiden. I looked around in case the Maiden is there. I searched and searched, I asked peope if they were the Maiden.

"Are you the Maiden?" I asked, then she ignored me. What the? I'm the King of Water, humans are really so irritating.

I tried using my powers, but. No use, why didn't High Priest told me I can't use my powers? And why can he?

I continued to walk around not knowing where my feet will bring me. Until I arrived at a weird place. It's so smelly and it's like I'm gonna suffocate soon.

"Got business here?" A man said. "Where is my Maiden?" I asked. "Maiden? What's this some sort of Fairy Tale?" He said while laughing. "This is no time to joke around." I said with a sharp glare.

Then suddenly he pushed, but that didn't affect me, but it affected him. He was in agony. Weaklings.

I walked away but he pulled me and punched me, but then again he hurted himself. Humans are all such a nuisance.

I punched him more like 38% of my strength and then he flew away. Then I walked away.

Where is High Priest anyway? Was he killed here? What took him so long? I wanna rest! How do I go back to the World of Gods?

I went back to the place where High Priest was gone. I sat down on a chair. I waited for High Priest. It was getting dark. I stood up and prepared to fight. I guess, the Fire Kingdom also got here huh?

"Everybody quicky!! Go back to the tower!! It's dangerous!! The Fire Kingdom will attack any second now!!" I shouted at the humans. I was shocked when they laughed at me. Why are they laughing when I'm helping them survive?! Fine, I'll handle these Fire Creeps by myself.

"Sir~~ The Fire Kingdom will attack?? Whereee" A girl said. She was happy-go-lucky earlier but now, she's crying. Is she bipolar?

"Excuse me, your skin is rubbing on my so called suit. You're germs are very many. Please stay away." I said. "Why did he have to leave me? Klien~~ Nooooooo." The girl said.

After she said that I was shocked. Klien? Does he have connection with this girl? How? Perhaps, is this the Maiden?

Suddenly, she got a knife and cutted her palm.

"Why doesn't it hurt?! Why can't physically hurt myself?! I keep on getting hurt emotionally!!" She screamed then cried, but what caught my attention was her blood. It wasn't red, it has the same color as the water.

"Exactly, also that maiden has no blood, like yours, her blood is water"

I remembered what High Priest said. Then this girl.. She's the Maiden? She's our saviour? Then, I need to bring her back to the Water Palace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Ummmm.. Was it nice? I really think I suck at making stories. But for you guys, I'll continue this and make more♡♡

Comment and Vote♡♡