Chapter 4: Her Name

Driek's POV

Then she gasped and blinked many times, then we met our glances. She then touched her lips.

"My first kiss.. Was stole.. By a guy.. Like you?" She said. She then teared up a bit. Like what the heck are with women?! Just because I stole her first kiss?? Or maybe.. Oh damned me..

"I'm s-sorry. I-I d-didn't s-" I was cutted when she suddenly talked.

"What do you need? What's so important that you need to kiss me?" She seriousy said as she wiped her tears and looked at me seriously, a killer stare. Is.. She.. Bipolar?

"Uhh.. Come with me.. It's private." I expained to her, then she nodded and we started walking towards the hotel where High Priest and me stayed.

"What are you gonna do to me?! Pervert!! Stop!!" She shouted and covered her flat mountain and pointed at me. Why is she covering her mountain when she even has no mountain.

"It's not like that. Crazy. You're a psycho." I murmured. Then she started to get serious and stared at me with a piercing glare. This girl is good at glaring.

"Miss, were here to inspect you." High Priest siddenly appeared. I was saved, thank goodness High Priest. Without you, I can die with that glare.

"Are you the police? What did I do? God damned shitty day, my first kiss was stolen by a stranger, now I'm being inspected? You're insane." The woman spoke. How dare she speak like that to High Priest?!

"Umm, excuse me, I am the Water God!! Watch your words filthy disgusting looking human." I spoke. She deserved worse for that.

"Water Whore"

"Human Bitch"

"Perverted Fucker"

"Insane Bastard"

"You two!! Stop right now!! You're all grown ups!! Don't act like kids!!" High Priest shouted.

"I'm only 367 years old." I said. The woman laughed and spoke "I'm also just 25 years old, I'm not old."

High Priest suddenly touched my back, so as the woman, and! We were in the hotel room.

"Wait, where the fuck am I? The last thing I remembered was telling my age.." The woman said.

"We te-" I was about to finish my sentence when High Priest spoke.

"You are imagining things." High Priest spoke. Then he glared at me. Ohhhh... She stil shouldn't know about our powers.. Ok..

"Ohh.. Really? Yeah.. I must have been daydreaming that we were outside.. Huh.." The woman spoke with a confused look. She really gets confuse easily...

"Do you know the reason why we are here?" High Priest asked the maiden. She just shrugged.

"You are the chosen Maiden for the Water Kingdom. We are not lying. Our words are all truth." High Priest told the maiden. She laughed.

"So you have powers or something? It's okay to lie but not at this extent. Hahahahaha!!" She said while laughing.

"I gonna prove it to you!!" I said and raised my right hand and focused on making a water spike.

"See?! It's a water spike." I said, she looked closer abd closer and rubbed her eyes. Hmmm, told her already.

"Woahhh, so this is invinsible magic? Stop acting like kids." The maiden said.

Ohh, yeah. I forgot that I can't use my powers here. I looked dumb. But High Priest ca-!!

High Priest showed the maiden an elemental forgerer. Elemental forgerer can forge the elements, water, fire, earth, and wind. By using shards of course. I knew it, High Priest is the type of person that will do what you think.