Chapter 7: Powers

Vermilia's POV

I knew it, I already saved myself. Cause I felt it. The love and care of my parents.

I don't know how I used my powers but I suddenly felt something that urges me to do just that.

Klien was already tired. But his eyes feasts for defeat. What a monster. He's not the Klien I know..

The Water Dragon went towards Klien and roared water and ice at him, some of the water and ice hit him, but he defected most of it with his flame.

Shit. This is getting bad. My Water Dragon seems to have been weakened also.

I have no choice, but to let this power control me. I closed my eyes and then again, the urge to fight has came.

"Water Breeze!" I shouted while I released a swirl of water towards Klien. I thought it will hit him but, he disappeared.

My Water Dragon went towards me and came inside me. Shit.. It feels weird. But I'll get used to it soon.

"H-How do y-you do that?" High Priest asked. I just shrugged along with his question.

"I just felt the urge to fight, and let that control me, then. I don't know.." I said. I started to feel tired. My eyes feels heavy. I... Wanna... Sleep....

I fell down the cold ground.

Vermilia.

Vermilia..

Vermilia!

I woke up when I heared someone shouting my name, and I saw High Priest and Water Freak in front of me.

"Was I asleep?" I asked them. Then they nodded. Huh.. I was really tired when I used my strength. Or shall I refer to as power.

I'm here at High Priest and Water Freak's place. I looked at both of them, and they looked worried. Huh.. How long was I asleep?

"4 days." High Priest said. What? 4-4 days? And. Did he read my mind? Cause I swear I was only thinking.

"W-What?" I stuttered. Unbelievable so.. 4 days.. 96 hours? Wow.. Man was I tired..

High Priest and Driek, I'll need to call him that since it's disrespectful to say 'Water Freak'. They both stood up and went to the kitchen.

I just followed them. And.

"Cook for us." High Priest and Driek said in unison. Geez. I thought they would take care for me. Tsk. Even here I'm like a mother- mother. Mother. I smiled thinking about that. Even if true or not true, I'm happy.

I went to get ingredients and started cooking.

Rice

Kimchi Jeon

There's meat so I cooked Samgyeopsal

And finally Ramyeon. It was instant ramyeon though.

They happily looked at the food, and not me. Tsk. These people really are so irritating. I mean Gods.

I also ate with them, they pigged out, and me, well, let's say I didn't eat that much, hehe.

After that we washed the dishes and talked about things.

"So, what happened to me? Why did I suddenly use my powers like that?" I asked them. They looked at each other.

"Try to use your powers now." Driek said. Hmm.. I focused on my inner energy to run out like before, I tried to remember that feeling. I touched High Priest's and Driek's forehead and tried to teleport. I thought of that bedroom. Then that binding and burning feeling came. Then when I opened my eyes, we were in the bedroom where I was in. Hmm.. Just like what I imagined.

"You just.. Accquired your powers, but not the frozen powers." High Priest said. I accquired them? When? Huh.. This is getting really weird.

"So, what am I?" I asked them. High Priest smiled.

"The Water Maiden. The Water Empress. The Water Goddess. Driek's fiancè." After I heard the word 'fiancè', I got goosebumps.

"W-What the heck?! W-Why would that be?!" I shouted.

"Tsk, so picky. You know, I'm the most favored gentlemen in the Water Kingdom."

"Of course, you're the king, they would be kind to you duh?"

"How dare you! You're just a humanly creature that is fragile and weak!"

"Ohh~ How dare you! You're just a crappy husband and king! I'm your fiancè and you talk to me like that?! How disrespectful of a king to talk to his queen like that!"

"Queen? Hahaha! I'd rather die than you being my queen, I want someone pretty, and kind, not like you!"

"Stop you two! Here you go again, acting like little children!" High Priest shouted at us, while we obeyed and stopped fighting, but we still glared at each other. What a rascal. Him? Gentleman? What a joke!

"Now, we should enhance your skills, Vermilia. To balance your usage of your power and to control your power, and of course to strengthen your power to beat Klien." High Priest said. Tsk. So I'll work with this rascal? Tsk.

I just nodded and stood up and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" Driek said. To my house you rascal! Away from you!

"To my house." I said. Driek suddenly grabbed my wrist when I was about to leave the room.

"When you're with us, wherever we are, that's also your home." Driek said.

"High Priest! What about we go to Vermilia's place?" He added. What?! No my place is dirty. And it's small.

"No-"

"Ok." High Priest cutted me. I don't have a choice don't I? I touched their foreheads and thought about my place, then that binding and burning sensation hit me.

Then we arrived at my place. Geez. My place is so small!

"Hahahahaha!!" I laughed at the scene. Just who woudn't laugh? Driek is too tall that his back is touching the ceiling! Hahahaha!

"Why is this place so small?" He asked. Then he sat down, this God is really tall, not like High Priest.

"Duh. Obviously cause I'm small." I said.

"Let's pack your things up." High Priest said. What? Then will they keep paying at the hotel? No way.

"I'd rather stay here, it might be small but there's a second floor. And also, will you keep paying at the hotel when you don't have money?" I asked them. They got quiet for awhile and came back to reality.

"Ok, we'll move here." Driek said. Hmm.. In here there's only living room, and bathroom. Above there's living room, kitchen, and bedrooms. 3 bedrooms. Perfect.

"Ok then. High Priest, Driek, let's go to the second floor." I said, they just nodded and followed me. We went to the second floor and it's bigger up here.

I lead High Priest to his room, and as for Driek. I lead him to his room, his room is actually the smallest. But it's comfortable, it's not as small as below there.

"This is your room." I said while walking towards the cabinet, that I didn't even notice the hump in the floor, shit. As I fell down the floor, I grabbed Driek hoping that he'll pull me up, but instead, we fell together.

And now, Driek is on top of me. His arms at my side and his face so close to me. We didn't move nor talk for awhile.. This is.. Awkward. But what suprised me is his facial features. He's.. Quite handsome.. For a God actually..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you liked this chapter!! Stay tuned for the next chapter!!

Comment and Vote👑💖