Chapter 6: Healed

Vermilia's POV

I WAS FLYING IN THE SKY!! AND NOW, I'M FALLING DOWN, THE HECK!!

I panicked because I was scared to fall down. Then there I saw that High Priest raising his right hand to where I was falling, then his left hand to the ground.

Then suddenly, a piece of land rised towards me then I was already on it. Heck.. It was true. They're really Gods..

I was just standing on that piece of land. I saw High Priest fighting with Klien. Then that Water God was also floating above, but what he's sitting is water.

"HIGH PRIEST!! LET ME FIGHT!!" That Water God said. He bursted in tears. They're bond must be special.

That Water God jumped down that water foating thing, then he landed on his back. Oww, it must have hurt..

"Idiot! You don't have powers! Go away-" I didn't know why he stopped talking but he was looking at me, with a suprised expression. What?

I suddenly felt a presence at my back. I turned back and saw.. Klien. He grabbed my neck then that piece of land turned into dust.

Klien threw me upwards and causing me to fly again. I was scared.

Klien was in front of me.. Then.. He pushed me, forcefully. Shit. I'm falling down. Then the last thing I knew. I was in fire. Shit..

That fire was embracing my delicate skin. It was hot, and painful.

I was being trapped inside that flame. When I keep on opening my eyes, I can only see red. My skin.. It's- I can't feel anything nor I can hear anything. I can only smell the burning of the flame. It's.. Killing me.. So.. This is how it feels to be burned.. I-It hurts.. It stings..

I was unconscious in that flame. Not knowing what's happening outside of me. The only thing I knew. I'm being burned. So bad. Also.. I remembered my good and bad memories with my parents. Shit. Why now..

"Vermilia.. Vermilia Felicity Alzaref.. I'll name you that.. I love you.. Vermilia.. My  precious jewel.." I heard my mom in my thoughts.

"M-Ma-Mama.." I heard myself weakly said.

Then I heard my mom sob.. As her tears ran through her cheeks, running through my skin.. I can feel it.. Her tears.. Her sorrow.. My mother.. There were good times..

As I thought of that, another memory came.

"Are you excited to go to school Vermilia?" I heard my mom..

"Yes!!" I replied. But this memory.. It's.. The day my.. Father died.. Shit..

The little me went towards my father. Hand in hand they walked towards the bus station, then I saw my mom smiled at the little me.. So that's her smile.. How beautiful..

The little me went inside the bus and my father bid goodbye to the little me. I'll just call my little me as Little Vermilia, to be more precise.

Litte Vermilia arrived at her school. She excitedly went outside the bus and went inside the school. She walked and said hi to her other classmates.. What a friendly kid..

She then sat on her chair. The class started and she introduced herself. After that class ended. She made tons of new friends. And new discoveries.

Little Vermilia went to the waiting shed, where her father wil fetch her.

She was waiting for her father, it was already evening.. She still waited.. Happily..