Chapter Twenty One

》》》I drew Kris oppa, it's in the multimedia if your using your laptop or pc, and if your using the wattpad app (if you updated it) it'll just appear on top of this chap. It's a fail one though. I was crying while doing it that's why I didn't finished it. I was kinda heartbroken. Kris oppa! We'll always support you no matter what. Saranghae Galaxy oppa!

You can look at my other works on my Instagram account: ninjapiggyy

I'm so sorry for being busy, enrollment is now going on and school is just a month away. I think. So I'm going to be very busy with school stuff and I think less internet from now on. You understand me right? Iloveyou guys. :* But I will try my best to UD just for you guys.《《《

MIHO'S POV

DAY ONE

Days passed by so fast. When I came to school people were intrigued about Kai and my relationship with Kyle. It was a hussle. Now I'm famous in my school, that's the last thing I want to happen. But it lessen as days passed by. Kyle and I got used to it anyways.

Oh, and it's the month of love already. Weeks from now and it's Valentine's day. And once again the whole school is busy preparing for the Valentine's ball. It's like prom, but it's just Valentine's.

Our class was picked to decorate the venue, so right now we are all planning on what to put. But I'm not in this kind of stuff so I'm just here watching and observing.

"Yah. Hannah. Your creepy smile freaks me out." I said.

"Hahaha. I know." she said.

"Are you texting Deer oppa again?" we came up with a nickname for Luhan oppa so no one can know that Hannah has his number.

"Yes. Ahihihihi." she said with a creepy laugh.

"That's why your cellphone bills are getting higher and higher each day."

"Oh c'mon, Miho. Let me be happy for once. Deer oppa is my inspiration."

"Hahaha. Ok. Are you having a relationship with Deer oppa?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Eehhh??" my eyes widened.

"In my mind."

"Hahahaha. You're really weird and creepy."

"I always imagine things like we're slowly running towards each other at the beach with a sunset background. That kind of imagination." she said that with feelings. Yep.

"You and your weird fantasies. Hahahaha."

"Yeah. Me and my weird fantasies. I dreamt about doing that with Deer oppa someday." she said.

"Miho! Hannah!" Kyle shouted.

"Oh, I'm going to help the others with the decorations now." Hannah said, excusing herself.

"Huh? Now that I'm here?" Kyle said but Hannah just ignored him and went to help out.

"She's so weird. Is there something going on with the two of you?" I asked Kyle.

"I don't know. Haha." he said, "Here's a rose for you."

"What for? Hahaha. Thank you." I said as I smelled the rose he gave me.

"Starting today until on Valentine's day, I'm going to give you a flowers." he said, smiling, showing off his dimples.

"Hahaha. You're so cheesy." I pinched his cheeks, "You don't have to."