Chapter 30

The next morning, I woke up with a message from Dara saying:"Gonna miss you" and a sending-kiss emoji. What did she mean by that? Where is she going? I don't know why, but I have a feeling that she is going to tell me that she wants to leave X-factor. I wouldn't understand why though, hopefully I am wrong. I sent her "What?!" as a reply. I was feeling so impatient waiting for answer as I had a bad feeling about it. However, in about 5 minutes, I got another message from her saying:"I had to go home. I will come back till the next show, don't worry babe". This kind of calmed me down, but I don't understand why. She never mentioned it until she sent me that message. I asked her:"What happened??" and she immediately replied with:"Just some family problems. Don't worry xx". Well, looking at her short vague replies, I guess she doesn't want to talk about it  but I feel worried. I decided not to ask anymore question, and replying with "ok" would sound so careless, at least to me, so I just gave her seen. I don't know if this is a good idea or not thought.
Anyway, the next days were pretty boring. This is how my life is without Dara. The only (maybe) interesting thing which I did was rehearsing. What else could I have done? I have no friends here, except Dara, who will always be "just a friend". And my friends from Russia don't talk to me anymore after I started igoring them completely. When I am with Dara, I feel like I have everything, when I am without her, I have nothing. She became such a big part of my life. What am I going to do when I go back to Russia?
The long day has passed, without getting any sign from Dara and I was now backstage, waiting to get my make-up done and waiting for the show to start. And I still haven't seen Dara. I don't even know if she came back or not. I wanted to text her but I didn't know if this would be a good idea. So as I was waiting for my turn to have my make up done, I stalked Instagram a little bit. Yep, that's what I do. I have no life, I know, I know. Suddenly, someone came from behind and hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek. The next second, I figured it was Dara. Ahh, FINALLY. I immediately turned and I hugged her again, saying:"Gosh, I missed you so much". I must admit, I've never been this happy in my whole life. And it has been only a few days without her, what am I going to go when I go back home?? She hugged me back and said with a sweet voice:"I missed you too babe. I'm sorry for leaving. It was unexpected, I'm sorry." I didn't say anything else, I was too happy to speak. I simply kept her tight, enjoying the moment.
Suddenly, Viktoria came next to us, and said with a slight sarcasm in her voice:"Wow, wow! Look who's back.". Dara immediately let go from the hug and said with a sarcastic voice, but smiling brightly at her:"Aw, Vik, did you miss me? I missed you so much". I guess that attitude was a 'Kill 'em with kindness' type of thing, but in that moment, I was seriously praying that they will not start another fight again.  Viktoria said, laughing quietly:"Ah, you wished". I saw the evil look that both of them had in their eyes, and I slowly started to get away from them, as I didn't want to be involved in their upcoming fight. Luckily, that staff member, who always saw me in the most unexpected moments,came and said:"There are 2 free chairs in the make-up room.". The 3 of us looked at him, without saying any word, nor having an intention to go to the make-up room and he continued speaking immediately:"Ms Dara and ms Viktoria, please go to the make-up room unless you start causing any problems again".  Both of them rolled their eyes and they started heading towards the make-up room, keeping a big distance between them. That man stayed quiet next to me until they entered the make-up room and then he said:"Sorry boy, but you are guilty for that". I said with an annoyed voice:"And why is it always my fault?". He sighed and said calmly:"Next time you wanna have 3 girls at the same time, make sure you kiss them in places where walls don't have eyes". I gave him an angry look, staying quiet and he left. Well, great. This man ,whose name I don't even know, thinks I'm a fuckboy.