Duck Love

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KHR.

It all began five days ago where Tsuna and the rest was having their first monthly Animals Appreciation Day where everyone was forced to watch animals documentary for the whole day. (There was also Nami-chuu Appreciation Day and Namimori Appreciation Day too.)

These were all 'requests' from Hibari as a compensation for him to leave his beloved Namimori to carry out his duty as Tsuna's Cloud Guardian.

Nobody was suicidal enough to refuse those ridiculous celebrations (except for Mukuro).

Hibari even ceased his fight with Fon temporarily in Dino's mansion for the sake of this.

Colonello who visited Tsuna at that day was dragged along to watch the documentary. Somehow along the way, the eight years old ex-rain arcobaleno began to think that he was a duck.

Tsuna groaned and smacked his head. "Why on Earth did you think you are a duck out of so many animals?"

"Ducks are yellow and like water."

"So?"

"I'm blond and I have rain flames."

"Then, I'm a duck's pupil." Ryohei declared suddenly. "Hey, we are extreme ducks buddy, Takeshi." Both of them high-fived together. Lambo was rolling on the floor laughing his head off while Gokudera mumbled under his breath about why everyone except for Tsuna and Reborn was an idiot.

Tsuna groaned. He tried to convince him otherwise but Hibari's remarks on Colonello being an herbivore was not helping at all.

The next day, the little 8 years old duck boy followed Lal Mirch everywhere like an obedient little duckling following his mama duck.

Iemitsu and the rest of the CEDEF members found it adorable and cooed at the rare sight. (Those unfortunate one ended up in hospital for a month)

The said woman was not the least bit amused by the whole thing. She knew that this was all due to the antidote's side effect but this doesn't stop her from beating her idiot student/lover into pulp when Colonello decided to follow her into the bathroom.

----

Colonello snapped out of the duck thinking when he turned 15 years old which was just after three days. Lal thought that the side effects have finally ended. She also idly thought about the ridiculous growth patterns from the antidote. What she didn't know was that the sudden growth has made Colonello even more stupid and flirty than his usual old-self.

Colonello proved his stupidity by making the most foolish mistakes in the world. He asked Iemitsu and Byakuran for love advice.

When people asked him later why he chose to ask the duo out of so many people that he could have asked, he told them it was because of his love intuition.

Iemitsu suggested Colonello to do something romantic like giving Lal lots of red roses. Colonello filled Lal's office and house with red roses until it's overflowing out of the windows.

The CEDEF boss also suggested him to dedicate a song for Lal.

Byakuran helped by choosing the cheesiest romantic song out of all the parallel worlds for Colonello to sing.

Needless to say, the moment Colonello sang the first verse over the PA system, Lal blanched and she decided to flee.

-----

"Sawada, if you tell him that I'm here, I will personally send you off to a trip to he**."With that, she slammed the door against Tsuna's face for the second time that day.

Tsuna snorted. It's not like I haven't see he**. I'm basically living with a Satan and a bunch of devils. I don't see any difference between here and he**.

And then he blinked and stared dumbfoundedly at his own office door. Wait a minute, so, did I just get kicked out from my very own office?

"Oh well, I just go and take over other office then."

"Gao?" Natsu tilted his head sideways while questioning his owner's sudden decision.

"What? That's the fastest way to get myself a new office. But before that, we need to get lots of marshmallows as hostages first."

---

It took ten days for Colonello to return back to his normal self. It also worth to note that he still couldn't find Lal Mirch throughout those ten days despite all his intel and his so called love intuition.

----

Next chapter: Yey \^-^/ It's finally Reborn's turn.