6 Months After

Today is Easter and I'm in bed with ash we've been through a lot let me tell you number one he's just been named Alpha and I'm now a Luna because Ashes parents ,parents had just given the spot of being alpha and now I'm here. After the rouges came and 6 months after I feel a lot better trust me.

Today I get to help out with the pack and help do an Easter hunt but not for chocolate but for little toys for the kids I found it amazingly fun. when I did it and I've acutely get to help with kids.Me ash Weston and Bella set it all up and put tables up with the chosen colour for each kid there was at least 10-20 Easter eggs. About an hour after they all arrive the kids I see my cousins and my new born brother yeah I forgot to tell you my mum and dad kept it a secret about a moth after I left but he is only about 2 weeks old and I got to pick his name I asked if he could be called Oliver Shane Wesley.

After the hunt was complete we went inside and the kids looked at what they got there little faces were filled with joy but one of them Tommy Jenson had nothing but luckily I took him outside and showed him where the rest of them were I followed him and helped him and when we got back he skipped over to his mum and went to Ash and showed him what he had found.

12:00pm 

Me and ash had fun today we had a shower and now it was time to spend time with him he whispered in my ear "I love you My Princess, I have something for you" He step out of bed and got a small Pandora box and gave to me. I opened it and it showed a heart shaped lock with me and him in it I hugged him tight and kissed him I put it on the side of my bed and got into my pyjamas. I don't know why we got into them because we ended up getting out of our pyjamas.

Ash started to kiss me and I kissed him back he tried to slip his tongue in my mouth but I put mine in his mouth and he went inside my mouth he then moved down my neck and sucked on the mark he gave me I let out a Moan  he slipped down my neck past my breasts and he then got into position he then instead of putting his thing inside of me he used his fingers and played with me and then licked his fingers. he then started to hump me then stopped. the next thing he said was "get some clothes on and come outside and morph into your wolf." I nodded and ran outside and ran into some bushes and changed I then saw Ash he looked ready to do this so I turned around while he jumped on my back and started to hump me at first he seemed tired and then he started going hard and he mine linked me say change into a human. I quickly went back to a human and I was sitting up by a tree while he licked me and then I turned around on my knees and he humped me more and then he changed into a human and pinned against the wall whilst holding me and kissed and humped me I let out a moan and he did as well and he kept playing with my hair he then injected me with his stuff and he then became tired and I did as well we almost collapsed we grabbed our clothes and headed back to the house and went sleep.