chapter 1: ive fallen in love

My life has been hard to live I have always wondered what it feels like to be human but let me say my name is Hope and I'm 18 and I'm a werewolf. This year is the year of mating season I am the girl that hates all the gross stuff it makes me throw up in my mouth but I promised my mum I would find the perfect mate as much as I want to not go I have to go my mum bought me a really nice dress that isn't to long but not to short it's a lovely silky light blue dress.wish me lick for tomorrow.

Today is the day of mating season my alarm clock wakes me up I jolt and throw my alarm clock on the floor and roll back over in my bed then my mum comes bursting in her face looked so excited then me on the hand I felt tired and I couldn't be bothered to go to mating season then my mum rips my cover of the bed and shouts "Get up its your big day!" I sigh and get up and take a shower while my mum gets my dress ready and gets all my makeup out and stuff for my hair.

When I get out I realise what time it was and I thought I have plenty of time but the werid thing is my dad was still in bed and so as I use to do go and wake my dad up and I remember my childhood and all the great things that have happened so I get my dressing gown on and go into my mum and dads room and jump on my dad and he wakes up in shock and I give he stares at me as if I was still that cute little girl then gives me a hug and sends me back to my room to get ready.

After my mum does all my makeup she takes me to the mirror and I look at what my mum had done for me I see my mum crying in happiness I embrace her into a hug.

----
Hope you enjoyed send me some suggestions and any music videos you would like me to add.love you guys xx