The day I was ill..

The next two weeks past after that night and I find my self throwing up at 8:43am Ash was still in bed but then I hear someone sigh and guess who it is if you guessed ash your right he comes over and holds my hair back while I throw up he stays there while I throw up and rubs my back he leaves me and gets me a glass of juice about and hour after I feel a lot better.
12 days late
I was still throwing up but I've missed my period. I get ash to go to the store and get a pregnancy test thing I. About 15 minuets he comes back with it I push him out of the bathroom so I can do it. I did it and I let it sit there after a while it comes up with two lines my eyes widen and I scream "IM PREGNANT!!!" Ash flies in and hugs me tight.

5 months later
I wake up in the middle of the night out of breath and in pain ash sits up and looks at me weirdly I stare at him and he realises he jumps out of bed and goes down to the doctor and the nurses I scream in pain waking everyone up. One by one the doctors come in ash sits on the bed next to me I squeeze his hand and the doctors tell me to push I scream even louder suddenly after a lot of pain I hear a baby cry then another baby cry at that point I'm confused...
*****
Hai guys hope you enjoyed I know it's short but give me some suggestions on baby names and merry Christmas 🎄🎅🏻